Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Bismarck. We are conveniently located off of I-94 and Highway 83. We are just 5 miles north of Bismarck Municipal Airport. We offer a free full breakfast served daily from 6:00-9:00AM and Saturday-Sunday 6:30-9:30AM. Our front desk and lobby are open 24 hours a day. All of our guest rooms feature free wireless Internet access, 32 inch flat panel, cable TV with ESPN, desk with lamp, hairdryer, free local calls, and wake-up service. A coffeemaker, iron, ironing board, microwave, and mini-fridge are available in most rooms. Reserve one of our kitchenettes for an extended stay. A sofa bed is available in select rooms. Stay connected with free wireless Internet access in all public areas. We have a business center for our guests’ use that includes computer, fax, and copy services along with winter plug-ins for your vehicle. Guests are welcome to use our guest laundry facility and picnic area. Children age 17 and younger stay free in their parent’s room with existing bedding. Pets are welcome.
Our hotel is near to attractions that include North Dakota Heritage Center, State Museum, North Dakota Cowboy Hall of Fame, Gateway to Science, Bismarck State College, Schaumberg Ice Arena, and Dakota Zoo. Bismarck hosts the annual North Dakota Street Fair and Mandan Rodeo Days Celebration. Sports fans can enjoy a hockey game with the Bismarck Bobcats. Play a round of golf at Tom O’Leary Golf Course and Hawktree Golf Club. For your shopping pleasure, visit Gateway Mall and Kirkwood Mall. Catch a flick at nearby Carmike 8 Cinemas and Grand 15 Theatres. Local restaurants include Kroll’s Diner North, Space Aliens Grill and Bar and Bistro 1100.
Stop by and let us be your home away from home. At Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Bismarck We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Optimist Family Park, 0.2 mi.
* Carmike 8 Cinemas, 0.6 mi.
* Gateway Mall, 0.6 mi.
* Grand 15 Theatres, 1.2 mi.
* Century Park, 1.4 mi.
* Tom O'Leary Golf Course, 1.5 mi.
* Missouri Valley Family YMCA, 1.5 mi.
* Kirkwood Mall, 2.8 mi.
* Midway Lanes Club and Trophy, 5.9 mi.
* Dacotah Centennial Park, 6.2 mi.
* Lewis and Clark Riverboat, 6.8 mi.
* Hawktree Golf Club, 8.1 mi.
* Business Center (with computer)
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Picnic Area/Tables
* North Dakota Heritage Center, 1.3 mi.
* State Museum, 1.3 mi.
* North Dakota Cowboy Hall of Fame, 2.3 mi.
* Bismarck Civic Center, 2.4 mi.
* Gateway to Science, 2.4 mi.
* Schaumberg Ice Arena, 3.6 mi.
* Dakota Zoo, 5.8 mi.
* Pepsi All Seasons Arena, 8 mi.
* Fort Abraham Lincoln State Park, 13.9 mi.
* Free daily full breakfast
* Free coffee available in lobby
* 40 Steakhouse, 0.2 mi.
* Pizza Hut, 0.4 mi.
* Taco John's, 0.4 mi.
* Hardees, 0.5 mi.
* Minerva's Restaurant and Bar, 0.5 mi.
* Perkins Restaurant and Bakery, 0.5 mi.
* Schlotzsky's Deli, 0.6 mi.
* Kroll's Diner North, 0.6 mi.
* Paradiso Mexican Restaurant, 0.6 mi.
* Hong Kong Chinese Restaurant, 0.7 mi.
* Space Aliens Grill and Bar, 0.8 mi.
* Red Lobster, 1 mi.
* Olive Garden, 1.7 mi.
* Bistro 1100, 2 mi.
* Pirogue Grille, 2.2 mi.
* Blarney Stone, 2.2 mi.
* Big Boy Restaurants, 2.5 mi.
* Texas Roadhouse, 2.8 mi.
* Carbontec Energy Corporation, 0.8 mi.
* Dakota Gasification Co., 1.1 mi.
* Menards, 1.1 mi.
* Workforce Safety and Insurance, 1.1 mi.
* North Dakota State Capitol, 1.1 mi.
* Basin Electric Power Co-Op, 1.2 mi.
* Job Service of North Dakota, 1.2 mi.
* Kmart, 1.3 mi.
* Sanford Health HealthCare Accessories, 1.7 mi.
* Walmart Supercenter, 2.2 mi.
* Coca-Cola Bottling Co., 2.8 mi.
* MDU Resources Group, Inc., 2.8 mi.
* Army National Guard, 3 mi.
* McQuaids Baseball Tournament, June
* North Dakota State Fair, July
* Mandan Rodeo Days Celebration , July
* Roughrider 4x4 Rendezvous, July
* United Tribes International Powwow, September
* Norsk Høstfest, September
Local Colleges and Universities
* Bismarck State College, 2.7 mi.
* University of Mary, 8.4 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Aetna Healthcare, 0.5 mi.
* Saint Alexius Medical Center, 1.8 mi.
* Stanford Health Systems, 1.9 mi.