Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Las Cruces I-10 Exit 140. Visitors are in direct contact with history, culture and authentic Mexican food. The historic attractions like Old Mesilla and Fort Seldon are both a must see and only 15 minutes away. Our hotel is situated within a short distance of the downtown area and a range of outdoor activity opportunities. Explore the museum at New Mexico State University, or enjoy what nature has to offer at Dripping Springs Natural Area. We are also near Las Cruces Railroad Museum, Las Cruces Museum of Art, and Dona Ana Community College. Take a day trip to New Mexico Farm and Ranch Heritage, or Radium National Monument. Local restaurants include Eddie's Bar and Grill, Santa Fe Grill, and Applebee's Restaurant. Our friendly, 24-hour front desk staff is on hand to help you get the most out of your stay. We also welcome your four-legged family members with a one time fee per stay.
Whether you're here for work or play, you'll surely appreciate all that Americas Best Value Inn Las Cruces has to offer, from the free high-speed Internet, both in your suite and conveniently located throughout our Las Cruces hotel, to our inviting seasonal outdoor swimming pool. Rise and shine with our free continental breakfast served daily. Book our spacious meeting facility for your next event with more than 5,800 Square feet, also with full service catering available thru Dickersons Catering. Please ask front desk for more information. For your convenience we also offer an on-site guest laundry facility, business center, multi lingual staff, free local calls, and wake-up service. Step into the privacy of your own guest room with amenities including microwave, mini-fridge, satellite TV with HBO, and ESPN, hairdryer, coffeemaker, clock radio, iron, ironing board. Our hotel also offers handicap-accessible and spacious business rooms. For a more luxurious stay you can opt to one of our well furnished suites. At Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Las Cruces, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Mesilla Pointe Plaza, 1.1 mi.
* Monte Vista Shopping Center, 1.9 mi.
* Allen Theatres, 2.1 mi.
* Ten Pin Alley, 2.9 mi.
* Sonoma Ranch Golf Course, 6.9 mi.
* Picacho Hills Country Club, 7 mi.
* Mesilla Valley Mall, 8.2 mi.
* Business Center
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Meeting Facilities
* Seasonal Outdoor Pool
* Las Cruces Railroad Museum, 2.2 mi.
* Las Cruces Museum of Art, 2.4 mi.
* Historical Old Mesilla Plaza, 3 mi.
* NMSU Art Gallery, 3 mi.
* Dripping Springs Natural Area, 14.3 mi.
* New Mexico Farm and Ranch Heritage, 30 mi.
* Radium National Monument, 40 mi.
* Free continental breakfast served daily
* Free coffee in lobby
* Eddie's Bar and Grill, 0.6 mi.
* Santa Fe Grill, 0.6 mi.
* McDonald's, 0.6 mi.
* Applebee's Restaurant, 0.7 mi.
* Cracker Barrel Old Country Store, 0.7 mi.
* Subway, 1 mi.
* Walmart Supercenter, 1.3 mi.
* Tierra Del Sol Housing Corporation, 1.5 mi.
* Mesilla Valley Hospital, 6.6 mi.
* White Sands Missile Range, 34.1 mi.
* Columbus Conference Center - 100 x 58. 5800 sq ft.
* Classroom 250
* Banquet 500
Room can be divided into 3 - 58 x 33 sections
* Atlantica 36 x 19
* Genoa 24 x 19
* Del Mar 24 x 19
* Isabella 24 x 19
We have full service catering available thru Dickersons Catering. Please ask front desk for more information
Local Colleges and Universities
* Dona Ana Community College, 3.2 mi.
* New Mexico State University, 4 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Memorial Medical Center, 4.5 mi.
* Mountain View Regional, 5.6 mi.