Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn Kingsland, conveniently located at I-95 Exit 3 in Kingsland, GA. Our hotel is eight miles from Kings Bay Naval Base and one mile from Kingsland's Historic Downtown. Kingsland is situated halfway between Jacksonville, FL and Brunswick, GA. We invite our guests to enjoy our free daily continental breakfast. Stay connected with free wireless Internet access in our common areas and guest rooms. Step into the privacy of your own queen or double bed guest room with amenities including a cable TV with ESPN, microwave, mini-fridge, coffeemaker, hairdryer, desk, free local calls, and wake-up service. An iron and ironing board are available upon request. On-site truck, bus, and recreational vehicle parking is complimentary. Children age 18 and younger stay free in their parent's room with existing bedding. Pets are allowed on request with applicable charges.
Visit and enjoy your stay at Americas Best Value Inn Kingsland and community of breathtaking coastal beauty. Known as Georgias Island Connector, Kingsland's central location near the coast is close to Cumberland Island National Seashore, Laurel Island Links Golf Course, Okefenokee Swamp, and a host of other natural wonders and exciting adventures. The city hosts the Bunny Hop 5K Race and Catfish Festival. Kingsland is home to a bevy of attractions including Beau's Barnyard, Woodbine Opry, Camden Sports Center, Val Dosta State University, Cumberland Queen Ferry, Historic Kingsland Depot, St. Marys Submarine Museum, McIntosh Sugar Mill Tabby Ruins, and Crooked River State Park. For the fishing enthusiast, visit Captain Ken's Fishing Expeditions. Play a round of golf at Laurel Island Links. Catch a flick at nearby Kings Bay Stadium Cinemas 9. Take a dip in St. Marys Aquatic Center. We have a variety of great restaurants located within half mile of this hotel such as Cracker Barrel, LongHorn Steakhouse, and Applebee's.
At Americas Best Value Inn Kingsland, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities:
* Skate World Family Fun Center, 1.2 mi.
* Howard Peeples Park, 2.1 mi.
* Captain Ken's Fishing Expeditions, 2.8 mi.
* Laurel Island Links, 3.9 mi.
* Kings Bay Village Shopping Center, 6 mi.
* Kings Bay Statium Cinemas 9, 6.3 mi.
* St. Marys Aquatic Center, 7.6 mi.
* Up The Creek Xpeditions, 9.1 mi.
* Kingsland's Historic Downtown, 0.3 mi.
* Beau's Barnyard, 1.8 mi.
* Woodbine Opry, 3.3 mi.
* Camden Sports Center, 6.1 mi.
* Cumberland Island National Seashore, 9.1 mi.
* Cumberland Queen Ferry, 9.1 mi.
* Historic Kingsland Depot, 9.1 mi.
* St. Marys Submarine Museum, 9.1 mi.
* Orange Hall House Museum, 9.3 mi.
* McIntosh Sugar Mill Tabby Ruins, 9.5 mi.
* Crooked River State Park, 11.2 mi.
* Woodbine Riverwalk, 14.1 mi.
* Free daily continental breakfast
* Cracker Barrel, 0.4 mi.
* Ruby Tuesday, 0.4 mi.
* LongHorn Steakhouse, 0.4 mi.
* Applebee's, 0.5 mi.
* Angelo's, 0.5 mi.
* Outerbanks Seafood and Steak, 0.5 mi.
* Bonzai Japanese Steak House, 0.6 mi.
* IHOP, 0.7 mi.
* China King, 0.8 mi.
* Jacks BBQ, 3.2 mi.
* Aunt B's, 3.2 mi.
* Barberitos Southwest Grill and Cantina, 3.3 mi.
* Borrell Creek Landing, 5.6 mi.
* O'Briens Grille, 5.6 mi.
* Walgreens, 2.2 mi.
* US Navy, 3.2 mi.
* Express Scripts Inc., 6.1 mi.
* TDS Telecom, 6.1 mi.
* BAE Systems, 6.2 mi.
* Georgia-Pacific Corp., 6.4 mi.
* US Coast Guard, 7.7 mi.
* Kings Bay Naval Base, 8 mi.
* Lockheed Martin Corp., 8.1 mi.
* Electric Boat Corp., 8.1 mi.
* Bayer Cropscience, 16.9 mi.
* Masonic Lodge: George Washington Re-enactment, February
* Justin's Miracle Field Wiffle Ball Tournament, February - March
* Bunny Hop 5K Race, April
* Community Yard Sale for Benefit of Camden Miracle League, May - June
* Catfish Festival, September
Local Colleges and Universities:
* College of Coastal Georgia, 1 mi.
* Brenau University, 8.4 mi.
* Val Dosta State University, 8.4 mi.
* Florida State College, 14.8 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals:
* Camden Urgent Care and Wellness, 0.5 mi.
* Southeast Georgia Health System, 2.7 mi.