Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn Adelanto Victorville located on State Highway 395. Our newly renovated hotel offers world class amenities such as 24-hour concierge desk, multilingual staff, and free wireless high-speed Internet access available in all guest rooms as well as all common areas throughout the hotel, also guests will have full access to copy and fax service. Children 11 years of age and under stay free in parent's room with existing bedding. For your convenience we offer an on-site guest laundry facility. Start your day with our free continental breakfast. We offer 21 guest rooms and accessible rooms that feature all of the comforts of home including a microwave, mini-fridge, coffeemaker, 32 inch flat screen satellite TV with HBO and ESPN, clock radio, iron, ironing board, desk with lamp and complimentary local call access. Private bathrooms feature a hairdryer. A maximum of two pets per room weighing 20 lbs or less are welcome for a nightly charge of $15 per pet.
Most importantly, we pride ourselves on our great service. Everything we do is driven by our desire to provide exceptional service, dedication to detail and a friendly, comfortable environment. Late check-out is allowed at a charge of 20 USD. Please ask at front desk. We offer pre-schedule shuttle service round trip to Ontario International Airport is available to our guests at a charge of $60. Americas Best Value Inn Adelanto Victorville proudly sits in the heart of San Bernardino County close to shopping, restaurants, and entertainment venues as well as the major business generators of Adelanto. We are only minutes from High Desert Mavericks Stadium, Racetown 395, Race Town Motorcycle Park, California Route 66 Museum, Pumpkin Massacre Haunted House and Southern California Logistics Airport. At Americas Best Value Inn Adelanto Victorville, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* High Desert Mavericks Baseball Stadium, 1 mi.
* Racetown 395, 0.6 mi.
* Super Walmart, 2.5 mi.
* Dollar Tree, 2.5 mi.
* Race Town Motorcycle Park, 2.7 mi.
* Green Tree Golf Course, 9.4 mi.
* The Mall of Victor Valley, 10.5 mi.
* Scandia Family Fun Center, 11.6 mi.
* Cinemark Movies 10, 11.9 mi.
* Victor Bowl, 12.2 mi.
* Lenny Brewster Sports Center, 14 mi.
* Ashwood Golf Course, 15 mi.
* Competitive Edge Motocross Park, 15 mi.
* Spring Valley Country Club, 16 mi.
* Jess Ranch Lakes, 16 mi.
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Business Center with Computer
* Fax Service
* Vending / Ice Machine
* Buddhist Meditation Center, 3.5 mi.
* California Route 66 Museum, 8.1 mi.
* Pumpkin Massacre Haunted House and Hayride, 8.7 mi.
* San Bernardino County Fairgrounds, 9 mi.
* El Mirage Dry Lake, 10.9 mi.
* Victor Valley Museum and Gallery, 15 mi.
* Mojave Narrows Regional Park, 17 mi.
* Hesperia Park and Recreation, 17 mi.
* Hesperia Zoo, 19 mi.
* Hesperia Lake Park, 20 mi.
* Glen Helen Regional Park/Raceway, 31.1 mi.
* San Miguel Amphitheater, 31.4 mi.
* Mountain High Resort, 32 mi.
* Free daily continental breakfast, on-site
* Free coffee in lobby, on-site
* Thai-Siam Restaurant, 0.3 mi.
* Domino's Pizza, 0.6 mi.
* Lee's Donuts and Breakfast, 0.8 mi.
* Raul's Mexican Food, 1.1 mi.
* Bravo Burgers, 1.4 mi.
* McDonalds, 2.5 mi.
* Del Taco, 2.5 mi.
* Little Ceaser's Pizza, 2.5 mi.
* Rubio's Fresh Mexican Grill, 2.5 mi.
* Subway Restaurant, 2.5 mi.
* Fresh WOK, 2.5 mi.
* KFC, 2.5 mi.
* Starbucks, 2.5 mi.
* Carl's Jr., 2.5 mi.
* Long John Silvers, 2.5 mi.
* Burger King, 2.5 mi.
* Baskin-Robbins, 2.5 mi.
* Panda Express, 2.5 mi.
* Olive Garden, 5.5 mi.
* Johnny Carino's Italian, 11 mi.
* Golden Gate Restaurant, 11 mi.
* Outback Steakhouse, 11 mi.
* Indian Express Restaurant, 13 mi.
* Northwest Pipe Co, 2.5 mi.
* Newell-Rubbermaid, 2.9 mi.
* Dr. Pepper Snapple Group, 3 mi.
* Million Air, 3.4 mi.
* Plastipak Packaging, 3.4 mi.
* Pacific Aerospace, 3.5 mi.
* Induction Technology Corporation, 3.6 mi.
* General Atomics, 4 mi.
* Fiber Care Baths - MFG Companies, 4 mi.
* Cabo Yachts, 5 mi.
* Southwest Gas, 10.4 mi.
* Lake Arrowhead Annual Film Festival, May
* Pow Wow Annual Festival, May
* The California State Annual Chili Cook-Off, May
* San Bernardino County Fair, May
* Calico Spring Festival, May
* Hesperia Civic Market and Street Fair, May-August
Local Colleges and Universities
* Adelanto School District, 0.3 mi.
* San Joaquin Valley College, 12 mi.
* Victor Valley College, 15 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Molina Medical Clinic, 3 mi.
* Desert Valley Hospital, 11 mi.
* St. Mary Medical Center, 24 mi.