Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Flint, located off of US 23 on exit 90 just a mile south of I-75. Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Flint proudly sits in a quiet suburban area close to shopping centers and restaurants, as well as the major business generators of Flint. We offer park and fly and a complimentary shuttle service round trip to Bishop International Airport.
We invite our guests to start your day off right with our free hot breakfast and complimentary coffee service in our lobby. Stay connected with free wireless Internet access in all guest rooms and public areas. Corporate travelers will be sure to take advantage of our business center with computer, fax and copy services. We offer three different meeting facilities for all your conference and meeting needs ranging from a spacious 1,180 square foot room with 100 person seating capacity to our smaller 30 person capacity room for a more private setting.
Step into the privacy of your spacious non-smoking room and enjoy amenities such as coffeemaker, hairdryer, iron, ironing board, free local calls, and wake up service. Our luxurious suites come standard with microwaves, mini-fridges, flat screen TV’s, fireplaces, and hot tubs. Kick your shoes off and enjoy our indoor pool complete with a whirlpool and sauna open from 9am to midnight. Two pets are welcome for a one-time fee of $25 per stay.
We offer free access to Genesee Valley Sports Center where you can get your workout in from 6am to 9pm. Head out for a round of golf at Genesee Valley Meadows Golf Course or spend a day relaxing at Summerset Salon Day Spa. We are proud to work closely with local attractions, universities, and our areas sporting venues in an effort to offer our guests the best hotel value and entertainment in the Flint area.
At Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Flint, We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities:
* Genesee Valley Mall, 1.1 mi.
* Rave Motion Pictures, 1.6 mi.
* Summerset Salon Day Spa, 2 mi.
* Genesee Valley Meadows Golf Course, 2.4 mi.
* River Forest Golf Course, 3.1 mi.
* Rollhaven Skating and Fun Center, 5.8 mi.
* Genesee Valley Sports Center, 6.6 mi.
* Galaxy Lanes, 8.8 mi.
* Playland, 10.6 mi.
* Birch Run Outlets Premium, 18.8 mi.
* ATM/Cash Machine
* Business Center
* Coin Laundry Facility
* Indoor Pool
* 3 Meeting Facilities
* Flint Iceland Arenas, 3.1 mi.
* Flint Children's Museum, 4.3 mi.
* UAW Strike Memorial, 4.4 mi.
* Atwood Stadium, 4.8 mi.
* Perani Arena and Event Center, 7.7 mi.
* Flint Cultural Center, 8.1 mi.
* Crossroads Village and Huckleberry Railroad, 13.6 mi.
* Free deluxe continental breakfast (make your own waffles)
* Free coffee in lobby
* Sagano Japanese Bistro, 0.3 mi.
* BD's Mongolian Barbeque, 1.9 mi.
* Bob Evans Restaurant, 2.1 mi.
* Italia Gardens, 2.1 mi.
* Salvatore Scallopini, 2.3 mi.
* Applebee's, 2.5 mi.
* Qdoba Mexican Grill, 2.5 mi.
* Don Pablo's Mexican Kitchen, 2.5 mi.
* Thompson Creek Turkey Farm, 3.3 mi.
* Redwood Steakhouse, 6.2 mi.
* Brick Street Bar and Grill, 10.5 mi.
* Koegel Meats Inc, 2.8 mi.
* GM Flint Assembly, 4.5 mi.
* Nexus Global Distribution, 5 mi.
* Charles Stewart Mott Foundation, 5.2 mi.
* Frito-Lay Inc, 7.1 mi.
* World Headquarters GMSPO, 8.9 mi.
* Coca Cola, 22 mi.
* Meeting Room 1 - 429 square feet with a maximum capacity of 30 guests
* Meeting Room 2 - 1,180 square feet with a maximum capacity of 100 guests
* Board Room - 240 square feet with a maximum capacity of 20 guests
* Catered meals is available for meeting facilities needs to be booked in advance
Local Colleges and Universities:
* Northwood University, 1.5 mi.
* Kettering University, 4.2 mi.
* University of Michigan-Flint, 5.2 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals:
* Medical Care Flint Genesee Valley Dialysis, 0.1 mi.
* Gantos Chiropractic Center, 1.6 mi.
* Hurley Medical Center, 5 mi.