Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn Hillsboro conveniently located just off I-35, Country Club Road/Old Brandon Road, five miles from Hill College. We invite our guests to enjoy our free deluxe continental breakfast and coffee in our lobby. Stay connected with free Internet access in our common areas and guest rooms. Step into the privacy of your own guest room with amenities including 32 inch LCD flat panel, cable TV with ESPN, hairdryer, microwave, mini-fridge, coffeemaker, iron, ironing board, free local calls, and wake-up service. A jacuzzi is available in select rooms. Adjoining rooms are available upon request. In addition to our outdoor pool the hotel provides a business center with computer as well as on-site laundry. On-site parking is complimentary. Children age 11 and younger stay free in their parent's room with existing bedding. Pets 25lbs and under are welcome for a charge of $15 per pet per night. Limit 2 per room.
Hillsboro is known for its abundance of restored Victorian homes and its historic county courthouse. The city offers history, performing and visual arts, parks, shopping, and dining. Hillsboro celebrates annual festivals such as Texas Pirate Festival and Renaissance Festival. Nearby attractions include Texas Heritage Museum, Hill College Performing Arts Center, Hill County Cell Block Museum, and Willie's Place Theater. For golf visit Hillsboro Country Club. Visit the Outlets at Hillsboro for your shopping pleasure. Enjoy a tasty meal at one of the local restaurants such as Black-eyed Pea, Jack in the Box, or Mi Rancho Mexican Restaurant.
At Americas Best Value Inn Hillsboro, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Wallace Park, 3.8 mi.
* Outlets at Hillsboro, 4.8 mi.
* Hillsboro City Park, 5.2 mi.
* Hillsboro Country Club, 5.4 mi.
* Barbecue Grill
* Business Center (with computer)
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Outdoor Pool
* Texas Heritage Museum, 5.3 mi.
* Hill College Performing Arts Center, 5.3 mi.
* Hill County Cell Block Museum, 5.3 mi.
* Willie's Place Theater at Carl's Corner, 5.8 mi.
* Free daily deluxe continental breakfast
* Free coffee available in lobby
* El Conquistador, 4.6 mi.
* IHOP, 4.9 mi.
* Subway, 5 mi.
* Black-eyed Pea, 5 mi.
* Arby's, 5.1 mi.
* Whataburger, 5.2 mi.
* Jack in the Box, 5.2 mi.
* Mi Rancho Mexican Restaurant, 5.3 mi.
* Mimi and Papa's Kitchen, 5.3 mi.
* Frenkie's Pasta and Pizza, 5.4 mi.
* Sonic Drive-In, 5.6 mi.
* Sy's Kitchen, 5.9 mi.
* Jim's Krispy Fried Chicken, 6 mi.
* Schlotzsky's Deli, 8.4 mi.
* Security Finance Corporation, 5.4 mi.
* Atmos Energy, 5.8 mi.
* Hilco Electric Co-Op, 11.8 mi.
* US Army Corporation of Engineers, 12.8 mi.
* Texas Pirate Festival, May
* Renaissance Festival, October - November
Local Colleges and Universities
* Hill College, 5.3 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Hill Regional Hospital, 5.2 mi.
* Rhema Medical Inc., 8.2 mi.