**Seasonal property - open from April 15th through December 16th and closed from December 17th to April 14th**
Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Estes Park conveniently located just off Highway 34 and Grand Estates Drive one mile from Rocky Mountain National Park. We invite our guests to enjoy our free deluxe continental breakfast and coffee in our lobby (available May to September). Stay connected with free wireless Internet access in our common areas and guest rooms. Step into the privacy of your own guest room with amenities including cable TV with ESPN, hairdryer, microwave, mini-fridge, coffeemaker, iron, ironing board, rollaway bed, free local calls, and wake-up service. A private balcony, jacuzzi, and fireplace are available in select rooms. Pets are allowed, charges and restrictions apply. In addition to our seasonal heated outdoor pool(open from May - September) the hotel provides a business center with computer as well as on-site laundry. Onsite parking is complimentary. Children age 11 and younger stay free in their parents room with existing bedding. If checking in after 10PM, please contact us in advance to make arrangements.
Our Estes Park hotel provides spectacular mountain views. The town's outskirts include The Stanley Hotel (the building in Stephen Kings "The Shining"). Estes Park celebrates many annual festivals such as Fishing Derby, Coolest Car Show, Rooftop Rodeo, and Scottish/Irish Highland Festival. Our Estes Park hotel is situated near an abundance of public parks, hiking trails, bike trails, scenic tours, where you can enjoy hunting, fishing, boating, hiking, river rafting, horseback riding, climbing, snowshoeing, skiing, kayaking, swimming, and golf. Visit The Village in downtown Estes Park which is full of shopping, dining, arts, and culture. Nearby attractions include Snowy Peaks Winery, Estes Park Museum, Estes Park Brewery, Red Rose Rock Shop, and MacGregor Ranch Museum. For golf aficionados visit Estes Park Golf Course. Catch a flick at nearby Reel Mountain Theater and Historic Park Theatre. Enjoy a tasty meal at one of the local restaurants such as Grumpy Gringo, The Egg and I Restaurant, or Nicky's Steakhouse.
At Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Estes Park, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities:
* Reel Mountain Theater, 0.7 mi.
* Sombrero Ranches, Inc., 0.9 mi.
* Kirk's Mountain Adventures, 1.1 mi.
* The Stanley Hotel Ghosts and History Tour, 1.1 mi.
* Colorado Bicycling Adventures, 1.1 mi.
* Estes Park Ride-A-Kart, 1.2 mi.
* Rapid Transit Rafting, 1.2 mi.
* Historic Park Theatre, 1.3 mi.
* Estes Angler, 1.5 mi.
* Fun City, 1.6 mi.
* Estes Park Horseback at O'Dells, 1.9 mi.
* Estes Park Aquatic Center, 2 mi.
* Tiny Town Miniature Golf, 2.5 mi.
* Estes Park Golf Course, 2.6 mi.
* Barbecue Grill
* Business Center (with computer)
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Seasonal Heated Outdoor Pool (Open from May - September)
* Picnic Area/Tables
* Estes Park Visitors Center, 0.8 mi.
* Rocky Mountain National Park, 1.4 mi.
* Snowy Peaks Winery, 1.4 mi.
* Estes Park Museum, 1.5 mi.
* Aerial Tramway, 1.5 mi.
* Estes Park Brewery, 1.7 mi.
* Red Rose Rock Shop, 1.8 mi.
* MacGregor Ranch Museum, 2.6 mi.
* Free daily deluxe continental breakfast available May to September only
* Free coffee available in lobby
* Grumpy Gringo, 0.4 mi.
* Hunters Chophouse, 0.7 mi.
* Starbucks, 0.8 mi.
* McDonald's, 0.8 mi.
* Subway, 0.8 mi.
* The Egg and I Restaurant, 0.9 mi.
* Timeout Sports Grill and Tap House, 0.9 mi.
* Mama Rose's Italian Restaurant, 1 mi.
* Poppy's Pizza and Grill, 1 mi.
* Sushi Yama Express, 1 mi.
* Claire's On the Park, 1.2 mi.
* Tulum's, 1.3 mi.
* Penelope's Old Time Burgers, 1.3 mi.
* Thai Kitchen, 1.6 mi.
* Nicky's Steakhouse, 2.5 mi.
* Smokin' Dave's BBQ and Taphouse, 2.5 mi.
* Trailhead Restaurant, 5.4 mi.
* Bank of Colorado, 0.7 mi.
* The Village Goldsmith, 1.3 mi.
* Baja Broadband, 1.5 mi.
* American Family Insurance, 1.7 mi.
* Plast-Aid Corporation, 1.9 mi.
* Polar Gas Front Range LLC, 2.9 mi.
* Riverwood Petroleum Corporation, 3.4 mi.
* Fishing Derby, June
* Wool Market Fiber Festival, June
* Coolest Car Show, July
* Rooftop Rodeo, July
* Scottish/Irish Highland Festival, September
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals:
* Salud Family Health Center, 1.3 mi.
* Estes Park Medical Center, 1.9 mi.