Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Louisville conveniently located off Henry Watterson Expressway and Goldsmith Lane just 4 miles from Louisville International Airport. Take advantage of our fitness facility and complimentary parking. Stay connected with free wireless Internet access in our common areas and guest rooms. Step into the privacy of your own guest room with amenities including flat screen cable TV with ESPN, free local calls, and wake-up service. A kitchenette, living room, sofa bed, and separate sitting area are available in select rooms. Children age 11 and younger stay free in their parent s room with existing bedding. Pets are welcome for a charge of $10 per pet per night.
Our Louisville hotel is situated near several exciting venues including Churchill Downs which hosts the Kentucky Derby each May. Sports fans can learn about baseball history at the Louisville Slugger Museum. Our hotel is also close to the Kentucky State Fair held each August at the Kentucky Fair and Exposition Center. Take the family out to see the Louisville Zoo, Louisville Mega Cavern, Louisville Waterfront Park, KFC Yum Center, Muhammad Ali Center, Frazier International History Museum, and Louisville Science Center. Check out a movie at Baxter Avenue Theatres. Play a round of golf at Cherokee Golf Course and Bobby Nichols Golf Courses. Shop till you drop at Mall St. Matthews and Jefferson Mall. Aim for some strikes at Greater Louisville Bowling and AMF Rose Bowl Lanes North. Enjoy a tasty meal at one of the local restaurants such as Old Spaghetti Factory, Joe's Crab Shack, and Los Aztecas Mexican Restaurant.
At Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Louisville, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities:
* Greater Louisville Bowling, 0.6 mi.
* AMF Rose Bowl Lanes North, 0.9 mi.
* Cherokee Park, 3.9 mi.
* Cherokee Golf Course, 4 mi.
* Baxter Avenue Theatres, 4.1 mi.
* Seneca Park, 4.8 mi.
* Mall St. Matthews, 5.3 mi.
* Oxmoor Center, 5.9 mi.
* Jefferson Mall, 6.1 mi.
* Bluegrass Indoor Karting, 9.2 mi.
* Bobby Nichols Golf Course, 14.2 mi.
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Farmington Historic Home, 1.2 mi.
* Louisville Zoo, 2.7 mi.
* Louisville Mega Cavern, 2.9 mi.
* Louisville Orchestra and Opera, 6.1 mi.
* Louisville Waterfront Park, 6.2 mi.
* Kentucky International Convention Center, 6.5 mi.
* Speed Art Museum, 6.6 mi.
* KFC Yum! Center, 6.8 mi.
* Muhammad Ali Center, 6.9 mi.
* Frazier International History Museum, 7 mi.
* Kentucky Museum of Art and Craft, 7 mi.
* Louisville Science Center, 7 mi.
* Louisville Slugger Museum and Factory, 7.1 mi.
* Kentucky Derby Museum, 7.8 mi.
* Churchill Downs, 7.9 mi.
* The Patriots Peace Memorial, 9.6 mi.
* Butterfly Garden Cafe, 4 mi.
* Joe Davolas, 4.6 mi.
* Charim Korean Restaurant, 5.6 mi.
* 60 West Bistro and Martini Bar, 5.7 mi.
* The English Grill, 6.1 mi.
* La Rosita Grill On Market, 6.1 mi.
* Old Spaghetti Factory, 6.4 mi.
* Patrick O'Shea's, 6.5 mi.
* Yaching's East West Cuisine, 6.5 mi.
* Joe's Crab Shack, 6.6 mi.
* Intermezzo Cafe and Cabaret, 6.6 mi.
* Jeff Ruby's Steakhouse, 6.6 mi.
* 610 Magnolia, 6.7 mi.
* Pesto's Persian and Italian Cuisine, 6.7 mi.
* Los Aztecas Mexican Restaurant, 6.8 mi.
* A.P. Crafters Kitchen and Bar, 7.1 mi.
* Jade Palace, 7.3 mi.
* Thorntons, 0.8 mi.
* KFC Corp., 1.3 mi.
* Texas Roadhouse Support Center, 3.7 mi.
* Air National Guard, 4 mi.
* Ford Motor Co. Assembly Plant, 6.1 mi.
* US Coast Guard, 6.2 mi.
* Hilliard Lyons, 6.8 mi.
* Hillerich and Bradsby, 7.1 mi.
* Humana, Inc., 7.5 mi.
* Brown-Forman Corp., 7.7 mi.
* PharMerica, 10.5 mi.
* Papa John's Pizza International, 10.6 mi.
* Kentucky Derby, May
* Abbey Road on the River, May
* Kentucky Shakespeare Festival, June
* Kentucky State Fair, August
* Bluegrass Balloon Festival, September
* Kentucky Bourbon Festival, September
* St. James Court Art Fair, October
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals:
* Norton Healthcare, walking distance
* Jewish Hospital, 3.6 mi.
* Kindred Healthcare, 6.2 mi.