Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Lake Charles/I-210 Exit 5 offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We offer clean spacious rooms, free coffee in lobby, free continental breakfast, guest laundry facilities, and free Wi-Fi. All guest rooms include microwaves, mini-fridges, coffeemakers, 32-inch flat panel cable TV, HBO, and ESPN. Irons, ironing boards, and hairdryers are available at the front desk. The hotel also offers an outdoor swimming pool.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (11 and under in parent's room). For those guests that are in town on longer term corporate assignments or business trips we also offer special weekly and monthly rates, as well as direct billing options.
For your convenience our hotel offers both smoking and non-smoking rooms. Sorry, no pets allowed. We are near to McNeese State University, Lake Charles Civic Center, and Lake Charles Regional Airport. We are conveniently located off I-210, Exit 5.
Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Lake Charles/I-210 Exit 5 is your best choice within The Lake Area. We offer ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for sightseeing, fishing, swimming, or simply passing through on your way to New Orleans or Houston. At Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Lake Charles/I-210 Exit 5 our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Lake Charles/I-210 Exit 5, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Prien Lake Mall, 0.4 mi.
* Cinemark, 0.5 mi.
* Prien Lake Park, 2.8 mi.
* Lake Charles Symphony Inc., 3.2 mi.
* United Artists Lake Charles Stadium 10, 4 mi.
* Putt-Putt Golf, 3.5 mi.
* Petro Bowl, 3.6 mi.
* Adventure Cove, 4.6 mi.
* Gray Plantation Golf Club, 7.7 mi.
* Pine Shadows Golf Center, 8.1 mi.
* Frasch Park, 12 mi.
* Creole Nature Trail, 38.7 mi.
* Business Center
* Outdoor Pool
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Newsstand in Lobby
* Imperial Calcasieu Museum, 1.5 mi.
* L’Auberge Casino Resort, 2.4 mi.
* Lake Charles Civic Center, 2.4 mi.
* 1911 Historic City Hall and Cultural Center, 2.7 mi.
* Children’s Museum, 3 mi.
* Mardi Gras Museum, 3.2 mi.
* Lake Charles Historic District, 3.3 mi.
* North Beach, 4.1 mi.
* Burton Coliseum, 5.4 mi.
* LaFleur Beach, 7.3 mi.
* SPAR Waterpark, 11.4 mi.
* Sam Houston Jones State Park, 14.3 mi.
* Free daily continental breakfast
* Free coffee available in lobby
* Wendy's, walking distance
* Long John Silver’s, 0.5 mi.
* Harlequin Steaks & Seafood, 0.5 mi.
* KFC, 0.5 mi.
* Mazen’s Mediterranean Foods, 0.8 mi.
* Olive Garden, 0.9 mi.
* Darrell’s, 0.9 mi.
* O’Charley’s, 1 mi.
* Texas Roadhouse, 1.2 mi.
* Gatti’s Pizza, 1.2 mi.
* Casa Manana, 1.6 mi.
* Miyako Japanese Restaurant, 1.6 mi.
* Chili’s Grill and Bar, 3.3 mi.
* Outback Steakhouse, 3.6 mi.
* IHOP, 3.6 mi.
* Steamboat Bill’s on the Lake, 4.7 mi.
* Pat’s of Henderson, 5.2 mi.
* Peking Garden Chinese Restaurant, 6.5 mi.
* US Coast Guard, 2.6 mi.
* Fastenal Company, 3.2 mi.
* US Army National Guard, 3.8 mi.
* Aeroframe Services, LLC, 5.3 mi.
* PPG Industries, 6.8 mi.
* The Shaw Group, 7.2 mi.
* Trunkline Gas Company, 9.2 mi.
* ConocoPhillips Gulf Coast Plant, 13.6 mi.
* Mardi Gras, January - February
* Palm Sunday Tour of Homes, March - April
* Contraband Days/Louisiana Pirate Festival, May
* Great Acadian Awakening, October
* Cajun Christmas, November - December
Local Colleges and Universities
* McNeese State University, 1.9 mi.
* Duplichain University, 2.6 mi.
* Sowela Technical Community College, 5.5 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Christus St. Patrick Hospital, 1.4 mi.
* Lake Area Medical Center, 2.3 mi.
* Lake Charles Memorial Hospital, 2.6 mi.
* W. O. Moss Memorial Health Clinic, 2.9 mi.