Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Lake Charles conveniently located off I-210 Exit 5. We invite our guests to enjoy our free continental breakfast and coffee in our lobby. Stay connected with free wireless Internet access in our common areas and guest rooms. Step into the privacy of your own guest room with amenities including 32 inch flat panel cable TV with HBO, hairdryer, microwave, mini-fridge, coffeemaker, free local calls and wake-up service. A jacuzzi and sofa bed are available in select rooms. In addition to an outdoor pool the hotel provides a business center with computer as well as on-site laundry. Onsite parking is complimentary. Children age 11 and younger stay free in their parent’s room with existing bedding. Pets are not allowed.
Lake Charles, Southwest Louisiana is named the Festival Capital of Louisiana celebrating many annual festivals such as Mardi Gras, Palm Sunday Tour of Homes, Contraband Days/Louisiana Pirate Festival, Great Acadian Awakening and Cajun Christmas. Lake Charles is surrounded by numerous parks, beaches and nature trails for the family to enjoy. Visit historic Old Charlestown District full of shopping, dining, arts and culture. Nearby attractions include Mardi Gras Museum, Children’s Museum, 1911 Historic City Hall and Cultural Center, Imperial Calcasieu Museum, North Beach, Creole Nature Trail, Yogi Bear Jellystone Park and Acadiana Trail. For golf aficionados visit Pine Shadows Golf Center and Gray Plantation Golf Club. For some shopping visit Prien Lake Mall. Catch a flick at nearby Cinemark Lake Charles. Enjoy a tasty meal at one of the local restaurants such as The Harlequin, Gatti’s Pizza, or Peking Garden Chinese.
At Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Lake Charles, We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities:
* Prien Lake Mall, 0.2 mi.
* Cinemark Lake Charles, 0.8 mi.
* Calcasieu Parish Parks and Recreation, 2.3 mi.
* Adventure Cove Park, 2.6 mi.
* Petro Bowl, 3.6 mi.
* UA Lake Charles Stadium 10, 4 mi.
* Gray Plantation Golf Club, 7.3 mi.
* Pine Shadows Golf Center, 8.1 mi.
* Business Center with computer
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Outdoor Pool
* Imperial Calcasieu Museum, 1.5 mi.
* Civic Center City, 2.4 mi.
* 1911 Historic City Hall and Cultural Center, 2.6 mi.
* Children's Museum, 2.8 mi.
* Lake Charles Historic District, 2.9 mi.
* Mardi Gras Museum, 3.2 mi.
* Lake Charles Symphony Inc., 3.2 mi.
* North Beach, 4 mi.
* Prien/Highland Memorial Park, 4.7 mi.
* LaFleur Beach, 7.3 mi.
* Yogi Bear Jellystone Park, 9.9 mi.
* Creole Nature Trail, 10.2 mi.
* Free daily continental breakfast
* Free coffee available in lobby
* Long John Silver's, 0.5 mi.
* The Harlequin, 0.5 mi.
* KFC, 0.6 mi.
* Mazen's Mediterranean Foods, 0.8 mi.
* Darrell's, 0.9 mi.
* Gatti's Pizza, 1.2 mi.
* Casa Manana, 1.4 mi.
* Miyako Japanese Restaurant, 1.6 mi.
* Chili's Grill and Bar, 3.2 mi.
* Outback Steakhouse, 3.6 mi.
* Carino's Italian, 3.6 mi.
* IHOP, 3.7 mi.
* Steamboat Bills Inc., 4.6 mi.
* Peking Garden Chinese, 5.2 mi.
* Pat's of Henderson, 5.2 mi.
* US Coast Guard, 2.6 mi.
* National Guard, 3.6 mi.
* Aeroframe, 5.6 mi.
* PPG Industries, 6.6 mi.
* ConocoPhillips, 7.7 mi.
* The Shaw Group, 8.2 mi.
* Trunkline LNG Company, 9.1 mi.
* Mardi Gras, January - February
* Palm Sunday Tour of Homes, March - April
* Contraband Days/Louisiana Pirate Festival, May
* Great Acadian Awakening, October
* Cajun Christmas, November - December
Local Colleges and Universities:
* McNeese State University, 2.3 mi.
* Sowela Technical Community College, 5.5 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals:
* Christus St. Hospital, 1.2 mi.
* Women and Children's Hospital, 2.3 mi.
* Lake Charles Memorial Hospital, 2.8 mi.
* W. O. Moss Regional Hospital, 3 mi.