Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn Marion conveniently located off I-57, exit 54A four miles from Williamson County Regional Airport. We invite our guests to enjoy our free deluxe continental breakfast and coffee in our lobby. Stay connected with free Internet access in our common areas and guest rooms. Step into the privacy of your own guest room with amenities including cable TV, hairdryer, microwave, mini-fridge, coffeemaker, desk with lamp, iron, ironing board, free local calls, and wake-up service. In addition to an indoor heated pool the hotel provides on-site laundry. Onsite parking is complimentary. Children age 11 and younger stay free in their parents room with existing bedding. Pets are welcome for a small nightly charge.
Marion celebrates many annual festivals such as 5k for Cache Creek Animal Rescue, Brews A Palooza, Pop Around The Clock, and Larry G. Hughes Hospice of Southern Illinois Golf Benefit. Downtown Marion is home to Williamson County Historical Society Museum, Marion Carnegie Library, as well as the Marion Cultural and Civic Center. Nearby attractions include Southern Illinois Miners/Rent One Ballpark, Willamson County Fairgrounds, John A. Logan College, Crab Orchard National Wildlife Refuge, Southern Illinois University, and Ferne Clyffe State Park. For golf aficionados visit Kokopelli Golf Club and Pine Lakes Golf Course. For your shopping pleasure visit Illinois Centre Mall and University Mall. Catch a flick at nearby AMC Centre 8. Enjoy a tasty meal at one of the local restaurants such as Western Sizzlin Steakhouse, Sao Asian Bistro, or Mackie's Pizza.
At Americas Best Value Inn Marion, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities:
* Marion Bowl, 1 mi.
* Extreme Indoor Sports, 1 mi.
* Emery Brothers Skating Rink, 1.2 mi.
* Kokopelli Golf Club, 1.8 mi.
* AMC Centre 8, 2 mi.
* Pirate Pete's Family Entertainment Centers, 2 mi.
* Illinois Centre Mall, 2.1 mi.
* S.I. Bowl, 5.5 mi.
* Devil's Kitchen Lake, 5.6 mi.
* Pine Lakes Golf Course, 7.1 mi.
* AMC Showplace Carbondale 8, 13.6 mi.
* University Mall, 13.7 mi.
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Meeting Facility
* Heated Indoor Pool
* Picnic Area/Tables
* Southern Illinois Miners/Rent One Ballpark, 1.1 mi.
* Williamson County Historical Museum, 1.8 mi.
* Marion Civic Center, 1.9 mi.
* Willamson County Fairgrounds, 2.5 mi.
* Crab Orchard National Wildlife Refuge, 9.7 mi.
* Ferne Clyffe State Park, 16.9 mi.
* Free daily deluxe continental breakfast
* Free coffee available in lobby
* Western Sizzlin Steakhouse, walking distance
* Tequilas Mexican Restaurant, walking distance
* Quiznos, walking distance
* Honeybakers Restaurant, 0.2 mi.
* Taco John's, 1.1 mi.
* McDonald's, 1.3 mi.
* Applebee's, 1.5 mi.
* Sao Asian Bistro, 1.5 mi.
* 17th Street Bar and Grill, 1.5 mi.
* Ryan's, 1.6 mi.
* Cracker Barrel, 1.6 mi.
* Sonic Drive-In, 1.6 mi.
* Mackie's Pizza, 1.6 mi.
* O'Charley's, 1.8 mi.
* 20's Hideout Steakhouse, 1.8 mi.
* Fujiyama Japanese Cuisine, 1.8 mi.
* Red Lobster, 3.1 mi.
* US Army Reserve, 0.7 mi.
* Marion Chamber of Commerce, 1 mi.
* Pepsi MidAmerica, 1.7 mi.
* Aisin Manufacturing Illinois, 3.4 mi.
* Blue Cross/Blue Shield, 3.7 mi.
* Army National Guard, 3.8 mi.
* Southern Illinois Power Co-Op, 9.4 mi.
Meeting Facilities - Conference/Theater Room. Seats 50 people and is 500 sq ft. Space available is 16' wide x 30' long. Includes chairs, tables, projection screen. Guest can order catering through hotel or bring in from outside restaurant.
* 5k for Cache Creek Animal Rescue, May
* Brews A Palooza, June
* Pop Around The Clock, June
* Larry G. Hughes Hospice of Southern Illinois Golf Benefit, June
Local Colleges and Universities:
* John A. Logan College, 8.2 mi.
* Southern Illinois University, 15.7 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals:
* VA Medical Center, 1.3 mi.
* Heartland Regional Hospital, 2.7 mi.
* Herrin Hospital, 8.2 mi.