Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Jackson, conveniently located off of I-94, Exit 138. Jackson, MI is named for Andrew Jackson, the nation’s seventh president. The city played strategic roles in both the Civil War and the civil rights movement. Get the best value for your travel dollars at our entirely smoke-free hotel, where guests experience fabulous rates on clean, comfortable accommodations. We invite our guests to enjoy a free cup of coffee in our lobby. Appreciate the convenience of our guest laundry facility. Enjoy a refreshing swim in our seasonal outdoor pool, open from May to September.
Our hotel offers conveniences such as free wireless high-speed Internet access in all public areas and guest rooms, as well as access to copy and fax services. Step into the privacy of your own guest room with amenities including cable TV with ENCORE and ESPN, hairdryer, free local calls, and wake-up service. Microwaves and mini-fridges are available upon request. Children age 17 and younger stay free in their parent's room with existing bedding. One pet under 40 lbs is welcome for a non-refundable charge of $20 per room per pet.
Jackson and the surrounding area is host to many special events throughout the year, such as the Hot Air Jubilee in July, Michigan Shakespeare Festival in July and August, and the Jackson County Fair in August. Our hotel is within a short distance of many local area attractions, such as Cascades Falls, Waterloo State Recreation Area, and University of Michigan. Experience the thrill of auto racing up close at Michigan International Speedway. Shop 'til you drop at Jackson Crossing or Westwood Mall. Play a round of golf at Cascades Golf Course. Take in a movie at Plaza Cinemas 8. Enjoy a tasty meal at one of the wide variety of local restaurants within less than a mile of our hotel such as Qdoba Mexican Grill, Mancino's of Jackson, or Outback Steakhouse.
At Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Jackson, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Jackson Crossing, 0.7 mi.
* Plaza Cinemas 8, 0.8 mi.
* Jackson County Fairgrounds, 1.9 mi.
* Jackson Harness Raceways, 1.9 mi.
* Westwood Mall, 2.4 mi.
* Airport Lanes, 2.7 mi.
* Ella Sharp Park Golf Course, 4.1 mi.
* Cascades Golf Course, 4.2 mi.
* Suburban Bowling Lanes, 5.2 mi.
* Goodrich Jackson, 10.1 mi.
* Entirely smoke-free property
* Guest laundry facility
* Seasonal outdoor pool - open from May to September
* Optimist Ice Arena, 1.2 mi.
* The Michigan Theatre of Jackson, 2.4 mi.
* William J. Nixon Memorial Park, 2.7 mi.
* Cascades Falls, 3.3 mi.
* Ella Sharp Museum of Art and History, 4.1 mi.
* Jackson Speedway, 5.2 mi.
* Waterloo State Recreation Area, 14.6 mi.
* Buffalo Ranch, 19.2 mi.
* Michigan International Speedway, 22.2 mi.
* Spartan Stadium, 34.9 mi.
* Michigan Stadium, 37 mi.
* Qdoba Mexican Grill, 0.1 mi.
* Aka Sushi, 0.1 mi.
* Ground Round Grill and Bar, 0.2 mi.
* Fazoli's, 0.4 mi.
* Panera Bread, 0.4 mi.
* Bob Evans Restaurant, 0.4 mi.
* Rocky Top Beer BBQ, 0.5 mi.
* Los Tres Amigos, 0.6 mi.
* Old Country Buffet, 0.6 mi.
* Mancino's of Jackson, 0.6 mi.
* McDonald's, 0.7 mi.
* Outback Steakhouse, 0.8 mi.
* Yenking Chinese Restaurant, 1.2 mi.
* Red Lobster, 1.5 mi.
* Olive Garden, 2.1 mi.
* The Water Store, 1.2 mi.
* Davis Construction Inc, 1.2 mi.
* Alro Steel Corporation, 1.6 mi.
* Consumers Energy, 2.8 mi.
* Eaton Corp, 3.2 mi.
* Certain Teed Corporation, 3.3 mi.
* OmniSource Corporation, 3.7 mi.
* US Army National Guard, 3.8 mi.
* Dawn Food Products Inc, 6.1 mi.
* Fort Custer Training Center, 50.8 mi.
* Jackson Blues Festival, May/June
* Jackson County Rose Parade and Party in the Park, June
* Hot Air Jubilee, July
* Michigan Shakespeare Festival, July and August
* Jackson County Fair, August
* Civil War Muster, August
Local Colleges and Universities
* University of Michigan, 22.1 mi.
* Michigan State University, 34.7 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Allegiance Health, 2.9 mi.
* Carelink of Jackson, 3.2 mi.