Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Manchester located on West Main Street in downtown Manchester. Our hotel is conveniently located only two miles from Route 20 and is a great starting point for your vacation to the Delaware County area. Whether you are visiting for business or pleasure, come stay with us and experience all that Manchester has to offer.
Start your day off right with our free continental breakfast with waffles, biscuits and gravy, and coffee service in our lobby. Appreciate the convenience of our fax and copy services. Stay connected with free wireless high-speed Internet access in our guest rooms and public areas. Step into the privacy and comfort of your own guest room featuring amenities including a microwave, mini-fridge, coffeemaker, hairdryer, satellite TV, HBO, desk with lamp, clock radio, free local calls, and wakeup service. Iron and ironing board are available upon request. Select rooms are handicap accessible and feature grab bars in the bathrooms and roll in showers. Pets are allowed-charges and restrictions apply.
Check out one of many local area events including the Edgewood Rodeo Days in June, and the Delaware County Fair and Backbone Bluegrass Festival every July. Head over to Backbone State Park for a day of hiking, fishing or mountain biking. Explore the local rivers with Watershed Kayak and Canoe Rental. Play a round of golf at Manchester Golf and Country Club, or head over to Plaza Antique Mall for some shopping. Sports fans will be sure to visit the Field of Dreams Movie Site and head over to the Mississippi Sports Hall of Fame learn about local sports heroes. Enjoy a delicious meal at one of several nearby restaurants including Betty’s Bread Basket, Las Flores Mexican Restaurant, or Fireside Pub and Steakhouse.
At Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Manchester, We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Lightning Lanes, walking distance
* Joseph J. Baum Memorial Park, 0.3 mi.
* Beckman Sport Complex, 0.8 mi.
* Castle Theatre, 0.8 mi.
* Riverfront Park and Gazebo, 1.1 mi.
* The Watershed Kayak and Canoe Rental, 1.2 mi.
* Manchester Aquatic Center, 1.3 mi.
* Manchester Golf and Country Club, 1.5 mi.
* Pin Oak Links, 2.2 mi.
* Schram Park, 2.2 mi.
* Hart Ridge Golf Course, 2.7 mi.
* Cricket Hollow Zoo, 3.6 mi.
* Plaza Antique Mall, 18.2 mi.
* ATM/Cash Machine
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Manchester Whitewater Park. 0.4 mi.
* Manchester Fish Hatchery, 3.7 mi.
* Traver Toys and Farm Machinery Museum, 6.6 mi.
* Hartwick Huskies Water Show, 9 mi.
* Backbone State Park, 12.4 mi.
* Civil Conservation Corps Museum, 12.4 mi.
* Kendrick Forest Products, 15.9 mi.
* Field of Dreams Movie Site, 22.7 mi.
* Little Red Schoolhouse, 28 mi.
* Park Farm Winery, 32.4 mi.
* National Motorcycle Museum, 38.9 mi.
* Diamond Jo Casino, 44.3 mi.
* Lost Island Water Park, 48 mi.
* Free continental breakfast with waffles and biscuits and gravy
* Free coffee in lobby
* Pizza Ranch, walking distance
* Subway, 0.25 mi.
* Dairy Queen, 0.25 mi.
* Fireside Pub and Steakhouse, 0.3 mi.
* Burger King, 0.5 mi.
* Hardee’s/Red Burrito, 0.5 mi,
* Breadeaux Pizza, 0.7 mi.
* Las Flores Mexican Restaurant, 0.7 mi.
* Jude’s Café, 0.7 mi.
* Chuong Garden Chinese Restaurant, 0.7 mi.
* Betty’s Bread Basket, 0.8 mi.
* Glenn Restaurant, 0.8 mi.
* The Coffee Den, 0.9 mi.
* Pizza Hut, 2 mi.
* Henderson Manufacturing, 2.1 mi.
* XL Specialized Trailers, 2.1 mi.
* Exide Technologies, 2.5 mi.
* Rockwell Collins Inc. 2.6 mi.
* Edgewood Rodeo Days, June
* Rhubarb Festival, June
* Delaware County Fair, July
* Backbone Bluegrass Festival, July
Local Colleges and Universities
* Cornell College, 50.3 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Lextron Animal Health, 0.1 mi.
* Regional Medical Center, 0.3 mi.