Special Hotel Alert
Road Closure Alert - all lanes of Highway 20 will be completely closed beginning July 17 through October 31 on Sundays through Thursdays during the hours of 7:30 pm to 5:30 am. For updated highway information, please dial 511 locally. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause to our guests.
Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Newport. We are a 42 room hotel located on the Pacific Coast Highway in Newport Oregon. We are 7 blocks from the beach. We invite our guests to enjoy our free continental breakfast and coffee in our lobby. Stay connected with free wireless Internet access in our common areas and guest rooms. Step into the privacy of your own guest room with amenities including cable TV with starz movie channel, microwave, mini-fridge, coffeemaker, desk with lamp, free local calls, and wake-up service. A sofa bed is available in select rooms. Our hotel provides a business center with computer as well as on-site laundry. On-site parking is complimentary. Children age 11 and younger stay free in their parent's room with existing bedding.
Newport known as the Dungeness Crab Capital of the world has plenty of family fun. Newport is an historic city full of lighthouses, close to beaches, historic downtown Deco District, state parks, historic Bayfront (a working fishing port), and is home to variety of shops-restaurants and art galleries. Newport celebrates many annual festivals such as Gem and Mineral Show, Rock'n the Coast at Newport, Historic Nye Beach Bead Festival, Newport Wild Seafood Weekend, Jellyfish Jubilee, and Oregon Coast Jazz Party. Nearby attractions include Oregon State University, Performing and Visual Arts Center, Oregon Coast History Center, Yaquina Bay Lighthouse, Agate Beach State Park, Oregon Coast Aquarium, Hatfield Marine Science Center, Yaquina Head Outstanding Natural Area, and Yaquina River Museum of Art. For golf aficionados visit Olalla Valley Golf Course. Catch a flick at nearby Newport Cinema Center. Enjoy a tasty meal at one of the local restaurants such as Abby's Legendary Pizza, La Roca Mexican Restaurant, and Georgie's Beachside Grill.
At Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Newport, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Betty Wheeler Memorial Field, walking distance
* Sea Towne Shopping Center, 0.5 mi.
* Nye Beach, 0.6 mi.
* Newport Crossroads Shops, 0.6 mi.
* The Newport (heated Indoor) Pool, 0.6 mi.
* Captain's Reel Deep Sea Fishing, 0.9 mi.
* Marine Discovery Tours, 0.9 mi.
* Agate Beach Golf Course, 1.8 mi.
* Newport Cinema Center, 2.7 mi.
* Olalla Valley Golf Course, 8.4 mi.
* Business Center (with computer)
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Performing and Visual Arts Center, 0.8 mi.
* Oregon Coast History Center, 0.8 mi.
* Ripley's Believe It or Not! Odditorium, 0.9 mi.
* Wax Works, 0.9 mi.
* Yaquina Bay Lighthouse, 1 mi.
* Agate Beach State Park, 1.3 mi.
* Oregon Coast Aquarium, 2.5 mi.
* Hatfield Marine Science Center, 2.8 mi.
* Yaquina Head Outstanding Natural Area, 3.4 mi.
* South Beach State Park, 4.1 mi.
* Beverly Beach State Park, 6.6 mi.
* Yaquina River Museum of Art, 7.4 mi.
* Free daily continental breakfast
* Free coffee available in lobby
* Newport Cafe, walking distance
* Abby's Legendary Pizza, 0.1 mi.
* Arctic Circle, 0.2 mi.
* Quiznos, 0.3 mi.
* Nana's Irish Pub, 0.6 mi.
* April's At Nye Beach, 0.7 mi.
* Pig 'N Pancake, 0.7 mi.
* La Roca Mexican Restaurant, 0.7 mi.
* Chowder Bowl Newport, 0.8 mi.
* Sada's Sushi Bar, 0.9 mi.
* Mo's Restaurants, 1 mi.
* Local Ocean Seafoods, 1 mi.
* Sharks Seafood Bar and Steamer Co., 1.1 mi.
* Georgie's Beachside Grill, 1.2 mi.
* Saffron Salmon, 1.2 mi.
* Kam Meng Chinese Restaurant, 1.9 mi.
* Advanced Research Corporation, 0.7 mi.
* Ameri Gas, 0.7 mi.
* Fred Meyer, 0.8 mi.
* Walmart, 1 mi.
* Trident Seafoods Corporation, 1 mi.
* Yaquina Bay Development Corporation, 2.4 mi.
* Shangri-La Corporation, 3.3 mi.
* Community Development Corporation, 3.6 mi.
* Georgia-Pacific Corporation, 8.1 mi.
* Annual Clams Against Cancer at Western Title and Escrow, June
* Gem and Mineral Show - Rock'n the Coast at Newport, June
* Historic Nye Beach Bead Festival, July
* Newport Chamber Yo-Pro's: 2nd Annual (Amazing Race), August
* Newport Wild Seafood Weekend, September
* Jellyfish Jubilee, September
* Oregon Coast Jazz Party, October
Local Colleges and Universities
* Oregon State University, 0.5 mi.
* Oregon Coast Community College, 3.4 mi.