Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn Cullman, conveniently located off located off I-65 and Highway 157, two miles northwest of Cullman County Fairgrounds. We invite our guests to enjoy our free deluxe continental breakfast and coffee in our lobby. Stay connected with free high speed wireless Internet access in our common areas and guest rooms. Step into the privacy of your own guest room with amenities including cable TV with HBO and ESPN, hairdryer, microwave, mini-fridge, iron and ironing board, coffeemaker, desk with lamp, free local calls, and wake-up service. In addition to a seasonal outdoor pool, the hotel features RV and truck parking. Onsite parking is complimentary. Children age 18 and younger stay free in their parent's room with existing bedding. Pets are welcome for charge of $15 per pet per night.
Cullman was featured in the book "The 50 Best Small Southern Towns". Cullman is the home to annual events such as Bloomin' Festival, Indian Festival, and Alabama Gourd Festival. Nearby attractions include Sportsman Lake Park, Cullman County Agricultural Center, Cullman County Museum, Cullman Civic Center, Cullman Heritage Park Complex, Ave Maria Grotto, and Lake Catoma. For the kids, Funzone is a great place for go carting. For golf enthusiasts visit Terri Pines Country Club. For some shopping, visit Cullman Shopping Center Mall and Town Square Shopping Center. Enjoy a tasty meal at one of the local restaurants such as Cracker Barrel, Back Yard Burgers, or Brandin' Iron Steakhouse.
At Americas Best Value Inn Cullman, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Terri Pines Country Club, 1.8 mi.
* Cullman Shopping Center Mall, 3.3 mi.
* Cullman Bowling Center, 3.5 mi.
* Rack and Cue, 3.7 mi.
* Funzone, 4.5 mi.
* Carmike Cinemas, 4.6 mi.
* Town Square Shopping Center, 4.8 mi.
* Cullman Wellness and Aquatic Center, 4.8 mi.
* Heritage Park, 5.4 mi.
* Barbecue Grill
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Picnic Area/Tables
* Outdoor Pool (Open from April - October)
* Cullman County Fairgrounds, 2.2 mi.
* Sportsman Lake Park, 2.3 mi.
* Cullman County Agricultural Center, 2.4 mi.
* Cullman County Museum, 3.6 mi.
* Cullman Civic Center, 4.1 mi.
* Cullman Heritage Park Complex, 4.5 mi.
* Ave Maria Grotto, 5.2 mi.
* Lake Catoma, 5.4 mi.
* Free daily deluxe continental breakfast
* Free coffee available in lobby
* Logan's Steakhouse, 0.4 mi.
* Ruby Tuesday, 0.5 mi.
* Cracker Barrel Old Country Store, 0.5 mi.
* Subway, 0.5 mi.
* Burger King, 0.5 mi.
* McDonald's, 0.5 mi.
* KFC, 0.6 mi.
* Arby's, 0.6 mi.
* Back Yard Burgers, 0.6 mi.
* Mt. Fuji Japanese Restaurant, 1.6 mi.
* Jack's Family Restaurant, 3.3 mi.
* Johnny's Bar-B-Q, 3.4 mi.
* AL's Dog House, 3.6 mi.
* Casa Fiesta, 3.7 mi.
* Carlton's Italian, 3.9 mi.
* Los Cabos Mexican Restaurant, 4.8 mi.
* Brandin' Iron Steakhouse, 5.4 mi.
* CiCi's Pizza, 5.5 mi.
* Axsys Technologies Inc., 0.3 mi.
* Rusken Packaging, 2.1 mi.
* Good Hope Contracting Co. Inc., 3 mi.
* Edison Petroleum Inc., 4.8 mi.
* Pepsi-Cola Distribution Center, 5.4 mi.
* American Trim, 6 mi.
* Walmart Distribution Center, 6.9 mi.
* Cash Acme, 7 mi.
* Rehau Inc., 7.4 mi.
* Serta Mattress Co., 7.4 mi.
* Topre America Corporation, 8.8 mi.
* Alabama Cullman Yutaka Tech, 11 mi.
* Louisiana-Pacific Corporation, 11.5 mi.
* Bloomin' Festival, April
* Festhalle Farmers Market, April 3 - October 27
* Indian Festival, June
* Fourth of July Fireworks, July
* Oktoberfest, October
* Alabama Gourd Festival, October
Local Colleges and Universities
* Wallace State College, 12.1 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Cullman Regional Medical Center, 0.4 mi.
* Woodland Medical Center, 5.5 mi.