Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn Socorro located off I-25, exit 150. We invite our guests to enjoy our free continental breakfast in our lobby. We invite business travelers to take advantage of our meeting space. Our hotel offers conveniences such as free wireless Internet access in all rooms. Step into the privacy of your own guest room with amenities including a microwave, mini-fridge, 32-inch HD flat screen TV's, Direct TV (Satellite TV) with over 180 channels and 9 HBOs, hairdryer, iron, ironing board, desk with lamp, free local calls and wake-up service. Children age 14 and younger stay free in their parent's room with existing bedding. $5 pet fee per pet, per night. Americas Best Value Inn Socorro offers comfortable accommodations, affordable rates and a friendly front desk staff to help you feel at home.
Socorro, ideally located in the Rio Grande Valley is full of a multitude of outdoor recreation including hiking, rock climbing, biking, and fishing. Our Socorro hotel is close to several attractions including Sedillo Park, Hammel Museum, El Camino Real International Heritage Center, Very Large Array (VLA,an astronomical radio observatory), Escondida Lake Park, Bosque del Apache National Wildlife Refuge and Water Canyon Campground. Join in for our annual events including Community Youth Fishing Derby, NM State Science Fair NM Tech Campus, and Socorro County Arts Spring held in March. Be sure to check-out local eateries such as Socorro Springs Brewing Company and Restaurant-Barbaras Dream Kitchen and LJ's Branding Iron BBQ. Guests receive passes for nearby Therapy Center within walking distance, which has a 24/7 gym and indoor pool open from 8am to 8pm.
At Americas Best Value Inn Socorro, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* New Mexico Tech Golf Course, 1 mi.
* Clarke Field, 1.3 mi.
* Socorro Shopping Center, 1.6 mi.
* Barbecue Grill
* Business Center
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Meeting Facility
* Picnic Area/Tables
* Sedillo Park, 0.5 mi.
* Hammel Museum, 0.6 mi.
* El Camino Real International Heritage Center, 0.8 mi.
* Escondida Lake Park, 5 mi.
* Sevilleta National Wildlife Refuge, 12 mi.
* Bosque del Apache National Wildlife Refuge, 12 mi.
* Very Large Array (VLA - an astronomical radio observatory), 30 mi.
* Free daily continental breakfast
* Socorro Springs Brewing Company and Restaurant, walking distance
* Taco Bell, walking distance
* McDonald's, 0.3 mi.
* Blake's Lotaburger, 0.4 mi.
* China Best Buffet, 0.4 mi.
* K-Bob's Steakhouse, 0.5 mi.
* Domino's Pizza, 0.8 mi.
* Old Town Bistro, 0.8 mi.
* Steve's Grill, 1 mi.
* LJ's Branding Iron BBQ, 1.1 mi.
* Armijo's Mexican Restaurant, 1.4 mi.
* Arby's, 1.6 mi.
* Walmart Supercenter, 0.4 mi.
* US Army National Guard, 0.4 mi.
* New Mexico Institute of Mining and Technology, 1 mi.
* Tripp Manufacturing, 1 mi.
* Aerojet, 1.5 mi.
* Good Samaritan Village, 3.2 mi.
* Dicaperl Corporation, 3.9 mi.
* National Radio Astronomy Observatory, 30 mi.
Americas Best Value Inn Socorro offers one meeting room - seats up to 100 people and is 25' by 25'. Tables and chairs available. Audio visual equipment must be provided by guests.
* Socorro General Hospital's Spring Tea, March
* Community Youth Fishing Derby, March
* NM State Science Fair, NM Tech Campus, March
* Socorro County Arts Spring, March
* Cinco De Mayo Celebration, May
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Socorro General Hospital, 2.5 mi.