Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn Sacramento conveniently located off of Highway 99/South Sacramento Freeway, exit 291. We invite our guests to enjoy our free coffee in lobby and free daily continental breakfast. Take advantage of our guest laundromat. Stay connected with free wireless Internet access in our common areas and guest rooms. Step into the privacy of your own guest room with amenities including a 27” Satellite TV with Showtime and ESPN, microwave, mini-fridge, hairdryer, desk with lamp, iron, ironing board, free local calls, and wake-up service. Children age 11 and younger stay free in their parent's room with existing bedding.
Sacramento is home to Gold Rush-era attractions, California State Capitol tours, outdoor adventures, dining and cultural arts for every taste and budget. Our Sacramento hotel is situated near several exciting attractions including Sacramento State University, Fairytale Town, Sacramento Zoo, McKinley Park and Rose Garden, Shepard Garden and Arts Center, Skate Park at Sutter's Landing Regional Park, Sacramento Convention Center, Governor's Mansion, State Capitol, Old Sacramento, California State Railroad Museum, Raley Field, and Raging Waters. Check out a movie at Cinemark and Esquire IMAX Theatre. Play a round of golf at Vineyard Driving Range, Wildhawk Golf Course, Bartley Cavanaugh Golf Course, Emerald Lakes Golf Course, and Haggin Oaks Golf Course. Shop till you drop at Florin Mall and Downtown Plaza. Make sure to check out our local events including St. Patrick's Day Parade, Festival de la Familia, Spring Flowers, Puppet Festival, Sacramento Japanese Film Festival, California State Fair, Race for the Arts, and African Cultural Festival. Enjoy a tasty meal at one of the local restaurants such as River City Smokehouse, Rubio's Fresh Mexican Grill, and Old Spaghetti Factory.
At Americas Best Value Inn Sacramento, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities:
* United Artists Laguna Village 12, 0.8 mi.
* Florin Mall, 2.2 mi.
* Vineyard Driving Range, 4 mi.
* Cinemark, 5.1 mi.
* Wildhawk Golf Course, 6.5 mi.
* Bartley Cavanaugh Golf Course, 6.9 mi.
* Wet-Whitewater Expeditions, 7.1 mi.
* Emerald Lakes Golf Course, 8.5 mi.
* Esquire IMAX Theatre, 9.9 mi.
* Sacramento Marina, 10 mi.
* Downtown Plaza, 10.4 mi.
* Arden Fair, 12.3 mi.
* Haggin Oaks Golf Course, 14.5 mi.
* Country Club Lanes and Event Center, 15.4 mi.
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Outdoor Pool (Open from May - October)
* Fairytale Town, 8.2 mi.
* Sacramento Zoo, 8.4 mi.
* McKinley Park and Rose Garden, 9 mi.
* Fremont Community Garden, 9.1 mi.
* Shepard Garden and Arts Center, 9.3 mi.
* 28th and B Skate Park at Sutter's Landing Regional Park, 9.4 mi.
* Sacramento Convention Center, 9.8 mi.
* Governor's Mansion, 10.3 mi.
* State Capitol, 10.4 mi.
* Old Sacramento, 10.8 mi.
* California State Railroad Museum, 10.8 mi.
* Raley Field, 11 mi.
* Sacramento River Walk Park, 11.1 mi.
* Raging Waters, 12.2 mi.
* Discovery Park, 12.6 mi.
* Sacramento Softball Complex, 15.7 mi.
* Free daily continental breakfast
* Free coffee available in lobby
* Golden Corral, 0.1 mi.
* River City Smokehouse, 0.5 mi.
* Wendy's, 0.6 mi.
* Original Mr Perry's Coffee Shop, 0.9 mi.
* Denny's, 0.9 mi.
* Tasty House Chinese Restaurant, 1.3 mi.
* Texas Roadhouse, 1.9 mi.
* Rubio's Fresh Mexican Grill, 1.9 mi.
* Frasinetti's Winery and Restaurant, 3.2 mi.
* Applebee's, 4 mi.
* Sizzler, 4.4 mi.
* Mikuni Japanese Restaurant and Sushi Bar, 4.5 mi.
* BJ's Restaurant and Brewhouse, 4.6 mi.
* Old Spaghetti Factory, 4.6 mi.
* Romano's Macaroni Grill, 4.8 mi.
* Mimi's Cafe, 4.8 mi.
* Logan's Roadhouse, 4.8 mi.
* Chili's, 4.9 mi.
* T.G.I. Friday's, 5 mi.
* Outback Steakhouse, 5.1 mi.
* Valspar Corp., 5.4 mi.
* Citadel Communications, 5.5 mi.
* GNB Corp., 6.3 mi.
* IEC Corp., 7.7 mi.
* Gtech Corp. 8.2 mi.
* Charles Schwab Corp., 9.5 mi.
* Mercy General Hospital, 9.7 mi.
* Ampac Fine Chemicals LLC., 13.3 mi.
* Aerojet-General Corp., 16 mi.
* Putnam County Spelling Bee, March
* Easter Egg Hunt for Dogs, March
* St. Patrick's Day Parade, March
* Bockbierfest, April
* Festival de la Familia, April
* Spring Flowers, April
* Puppet Festival, May-June
* Sacramento Japanese Film Festival, July
* California State Fair, July
* Race for the Arts, August
* African Cultural Festival, September
Local Colleges and Universities:
* Cosumnes River College, 2.7 mi.
* Sacramento State University, 6.4 mi.
* Sacramento City College, 7.5 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals:
* Kaiser Permanente Medical Center, 1.2 mi.
* Bhc Sierra Vista Hospital, 1.4 mi.
* Methodist Hospital of Sacramento, 1.7 mi.
* UC Davis Medical Center, 5.3 mi.
* Mercy General Hospital, 9.7 mi.