Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Benton Harbor located off of I-94 and Scottdale Road, 5 miles from Silver Beach. Benton Harbor is located in Southwest Michigan, along the shores of beautiful Lake Michigan. We invite our guests to enjoy our free coffee in our lobby. Take advantage of our heated indoor pool. Our hotel offers conveniences such as free high speed wireless Internet access in all rooms. Step into the privacy of your own guest room with amenities including a cable TV with Showtime, coffeemaker, hairdryer, iron, ironing board, desk with lamp, table with chairs, in-room safe, free local calls and wake-up service. A microwave, mini- fridge, rollaway bed and crib are available upon request. Children age 11 and younger stay free in their parent’s room with existing bedding. Pets are allowed-charges and restrictions apply. Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Benton Harbor offers comfortable accommodations, affordable rates and a friendly front desk staff to help you feel at home.
Benton Harbor offers an array of activities such as fishing, boating, swimming and beautiful sandy beaches for the family. Our Benton Harbor hotel is close to several attractions including Hidden Pointe Fun Park, Western Michigan University, Curious Kids’ Museum, Heritage Museum and Cultural Center, Southwest Michigan Symphony, Silver Beach, St. Joseph Beach, The Silver Beach Carousel and Contessa Wine Cellars. For golf enthusiasts, we have Berrien Hills Golf Club, Blossom Trails Golf Club and Harbor Shores Golf Club. Join in for our annual events including Blossomtime Festival and Berrien County Youth Fair. Be sure to check-out local eateries such as Sonic, Henry’s Hamburgers, Good Fortune Chinese Restaurant and Texas Corral Restaurant.
At Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Benton Harbor, We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* AMF Blossom Lanes, 0.5 mi.
* Celebration! Cinema, 1.2 mi.
* Orchards Mall, 2.2 mi.
* Berrien Hills Golf Club, 2.7 mi.
* Blossom Trails Golf Club, 3.6 mi.
* Harbor Shores Golf Club, 4.5 mi.
* Barbecue Grill
* Business Center
* Fitness Center
* Game Room - Arcade
* Heated Indoor Pool
* Jacuzzi/Hot Tub
* Meeting Facility
* Picnic Area/Tables
* Hidden Pointe Fun Park, 0.7 mi.
* Curious Kids' Museum, 4.8 mi.
* Heritage Museum and Cultural Center, 4.8 mi.
* Southwest Michigan Symphony, 5.2 mi.
* Silver Beach, 5.4 mi.
* The Silver Beach Carousel, 5.6 mi.
* Contessa Wine Cellars, 11.3 mi.
* Sonic, 0.3 mi.
* Country Kitchen, 0.3 mi.
* Pizza Hut, 1 mi.
* KFC, 1 mi.
* Henry's Hamburgers, 1.1 mi.
* Jimmy John's, 1.4 mi.
* El Rodeo Mexican Restaurant, 1.5 mi.
* Sophia's House of Pancakes, 1.6 mi.
* Applebee's, 1.7 mi.
* Wings Etc., 1.7 mi.
* Good Fortune Chinese Restaurant, 1.7 mi.
* Steak 'n Shake, 2 mi.
* Bob Evans, 2 mi.
* Texas Corral Restaurant, 2.2 mi.
* Nica's Mexican Restaurant, 2.2 mi.
* Panera Bread, 2.3 mi.
* The Livery, 3.9 mi.
* China Garden, 4.4 mi.
* G M Business Printing, 2.5 mi.
* Whirlpool Corporation, 6.3 mi.
* Maytag Corporation, 6.5 mi.
* Hospitals At Lake Lane, 11.8 mi.
Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Benton Harbor offers three meeting rooms. Room 1 has a 1,160 square foot meeting facility. Room 2 has a 2,160 square foot meeting facility. Room 3 has a 960 square foot meeting facility. The meeting room capacity totals 425.
* Blossomtime Festival, May
* Berrien County Youth Fair, August
Local Colleges and Universities
* Twin City Beauty College, 3.5 mi.
* Western Michigan University, 3.5 mi.
* Lake Michigan College, 3.6 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Urgent-Care Medical Walk-In, 2.1 mi.
* Lakeland Hospital, 3.1 mi.