*** As of April 1st, the onsite restaurant will be closed until further notice***
Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn Marion. Tucked away in the mountains of Southwest Virginia and conveniently located between the Roanoke Valley and Bristol off of exit 47 and I-81. Marion is famous for its spectacular outdoor recreation as it is for its most famous product, Mountain Dew. Our hotel is near both Hungry Mother State Park and the highest peak in Virginia, Mount Rogers. Enjoy a show with the family at the Lincoln Theatre. Smyth County Museum and Marion Plaza Shopping Center are within walking distance of our hotel. Business travelers will appreciate our business center, seasonal outdoor pool, and the peaceful mountain setting as an escape from the hectic pace of the workday. Our hotel offers conveniences such as free wired and wireless high-speed Internet access in all rooms, as well as access to copy and fax services.
Free continental breakfast and free coffee in the lobby is served daily. After a fun filled day of sightseeing, enjoy a delicious meal at our own Sugar Groove Diners, on-site restaurant (closed until further notice). Local restaurants include El Puerto, Little Caesars Pizza, and Great Wall Chinese Restaurant. Step into the privacy of your own guest room with amenities including a microwave, mini-fridge, coffeemaker, cable TV with Showtime, hairdryer, iron, ironing board, spacious work areas, free local calls, and wake-up service. Non-smoking rooms are available. Children age 11 and younger stay free in their parent's room with existing bedding. Pets are welcome for a small nightly charge.
At Americas Best Value Inn Marion, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities:
* Marion Plaza Shopping Center, 1.6 mi.
* Holston Hills Country Club, 3.1 mi.
* Scenic View Golf Course, 13.8 mi.
* Business Center
* Meeting Facility
* Outdoor Pool (Open from May 25th to September 4th)
* Restaurant on-site (Closed until further notice)
* Lincoln Theatre Inc, 1.7 mi.
* Smyth County Museum, 1.8 mi.
* Fort Brewerton Historical Society, 10 mi.
* Mount Rogers National Recreation Area, 13.9 mi.
* Museum Of-Middle Appalachians, 20.5 mi.
* William King Museum, 31.6 mi.
* Bristol Motor Speedway LLC, 53.1 mi.
* Sugar Groove Diners, on-site restaurant (closed on Sundays)
* Free continental breakfast
* Free coffee in lobby
* El Puerto, 0.1 mi.
* Sonic Drive-In, 0.3 mi.
* Little Caesars Pizza, 0.4 mi.
* Great Wall Chinese Restaurant, 0.4 mi.
* Pizza Hut, 0.6 mi.
* Tuscan Italian Grill, 0.9 mi.
* Long John Silver's, 0.7 mi.
* Smokey's Hickory Smoke BBQ, 1.4 mi.
* Walmart Corporation, 0.4 mi.
* Ingles Market, 0.4 mi.
* General Dynamics Armament/Tech, 1.3 mi.
* Blue Ridge Job Corporation Center, 2 mi.
* Environmental Enterprises Inc, 4.5 mi.
Americas Best Value Inn Marion offers one meeting facility with a maximum capacity of 15 guests.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals:
* Smyth County Community Hospital, 1.3 mi.