Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn Fredericksburg conveniently located just off I-95 and US 17 five miles from Ferry Farm George Washingtons boyhood home. We invite our guests to enjoy our free continental breakfast. Stay connected with free wireless Internet access in our common areas and guest rooms. Step into the privacy of your own guest room with amenities including cable TV with ESPN, hairdryer, microwave, mini-fridge, coffeemaker, desk with lamp, in room safe, free local calls, and wake-up service. Our hotel provides a business center with computer as well as on-site laundry. On-site parking is complimentary. Children age 18 and younger stay free in their parents room with existing bedding.
Fredericksburg is one of Virginias prettiest historic towns surrounded by historical attractions and battlefields, shops, galleries, restaurants, and golf courses. Fredericksburg celebrates annual festivals such as Wilderness Resort Classic and Muscle Car Show and Colonial Theater on the Lawn. For picnicking, exercise trails, hiking, and scenic views and much more visit Alum Springs Park and Dixon Park. Nearby attractions include Riverside Center Dinner Theatre, Strayer University, Fredericksburg Visitor Center, University of Mary Washington, Hartwood Winery, A.Smith Bowman Distillery, and White Oak Civil War Museum. For golf enthusiasts visit Cannon Ridge Golf Club and Augustine Golf Club. Visit Spotsylvania Towne Centre and Aquia Town Center for your shopping pleasure. Catch a flick at nearby Regal Fredericksburg 14 and Muvico Village 12. For the kids, Cavalier Family Skating Center and Central Park Funland are the place to be. Enjoy a tasty meal at one of the local restaurants such as Black-eyed Pea, Jack in the Box, or Mi Rancho Mexican Restaurant.
At Americas Best Value Inn Fredericksburg, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities:
* Cannon Ridge Golf Club, 4.3 mi.
* Regal Fredericksburg 14, 5.3 mi.
* Spotsylvania Towne Centre, 5.7 mi.
* Alum Springs Park, 5.7 mi.
* Muvico Village 12, 5.9 mi.
* Central Park Funland, 6.3 mi.
* Dixon Park, 6.3 mi.
* AMF Fredericksburg Lanes, 7.4 mi.
* The Gauntlet Golf Club, 7.8 mi.
* Cavalier Family Skating Center, 8.8 mi.
* Augustine Golf Club, 10.2 mi.
* Aquia Town Center, 11.3 mi.
* Business Center (with computer)
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Riverside Center Dinner Theatre, 1 mi.
* Fredericksburg Visitor Center, 4.4 mi.
* Central Park, 5.8 mi.
* Hartwood Winery, 6.9 mi.
* A. Smith Bowman Distillery, 6.9 mi.
* White Oak Civil War Museum, 8.1 mi.
* Free daily continental breakfast
* Waffle House, 0.3 mi.
* Ponderosa Steakhouse, 0.4 mi.
* Perkins, 0.6 mi.
* Pancho Villa Mexican Restaurant, 0.7 mi.
* Five Guys Burgers and Fries, 1.8 mi.
* Captain D's Seafood, 3 mi.
* Country Cookin', 3.9 mi.
* Castiglia's Italian Restaurant, 4.2 mi.
* China Delight Restaurant, 4.2 mi.
* Bangkok Cafe, 4.3 mi.
* Cafe New Orleans, 4.3 mi.
* Colonial Tavern, 4.8 mi.
* Boston Grill and Pizzeria, 4.9 mi.
* Olive Garden, 5.3 mi.
* Chipotle Mexican Grill, 5.4 mi.
* Outback Steakhouse, 5.6 mi.
* Friendly's, 8.6 mi.
* Mapei Corporation, 0.6 mi.
* Manheim Fredericksburg, 1.1 mi.
* Geico, 2.1 mi.
* Lab Corporation, 3.7 mi.
* Kaiser Permanente, 4.4 mi.
* Fredericksburg National Guard, 4.9 mi.
* Wilderness Resort Classic and Muscle Car Show, June
* Colonial Theater on the Lawn, June
Local Colleges and Universities:
* Strayer University, 1.2 mi.
* University of Mary Washington, 4.4 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals:
* NextCare Urgent Care, 0.5 mi.
* Children's Hospital, 3.4 mi.
* Mary Washington Hospital, 3.8 mi.