Enjoy newly refurbished rooms with these amenities: 37" LCD TV, free wireless high speed Internet, HOT WAFFLE with continental breakfast, suite rooms, Indoor POOL at Americas Best Value Inn and Suites, Harrisonville.
Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Harrisonville, conveniently located off I-49/US 71, exit 160. We invite our guests to enjoy a free cup of coffee in our lobby at any time during the day. Enjoy the convenience of our guest laundry facility and free parking. Handicap accessible, smoking, and non-smoking rooms are available. Step into the privacy of your own guest room or suite with amenities including a microwave, mini-fridge, coffeemaker, cable TV with HBO, hairdryer, free local calls, and wake up calls. Iron, ironing board, cribs and rollaway beds are available upon request. Children age 11 and younger stay free in their parent's room with existing bedding. Pets are welcome for a small per pet per night fee.
Our Harrisonville hotel is nearby ample recreation venues and Kansas City area attractions. Visit one of several local area parks such as City Park and Harrisonville North Park Center, where you can enjoy fishing, tennis, hiking, and a paintball field. Plan an outing to Worlds of Fun amusement park or Isle of Capri Casino. Cheer on the home team at Arrowhead Stadium or attend a thrilling race at Kansas City International Raceway. Play a round of golf at Hoots Hollow Golf Course. Learn about the Civil War at Burnt District Museum. Shop til you drop at Independence Center. Check out a movie at Super 8 Harrisonville. Enjoy a tasty meal at one of the local restaurants such as Branding Iron Barbeque, Captain D's Seafood, or Pearl Street Grill.
At Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Harrisonville, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* B and B Theatres Cinaplex, 0.6 mi.
* Aaron's Westchester Lanes, 1.1 mi.
* Harrisonville North Park Center, 1.4 mi.
* City Park, 2.1 mi.
* Trade Fair Mall, 2.3 mi.
* Hoots Hollow Golf Course, 5.3 mi.
* In the Light Performing Arts Center, 8 mi.
* Summit Lanes, 17.7 mi.
* Independence Center, 20.4 mi.
* Lake City Shooting Range, 36.3 mi.
* Business Center
* Guest laundry facility
* Indoor pool
* Burnt District Museum, 1.8 mi.
* Belton Museum, 16.2 mi.
* James A Reed Memorial Wildfire Area, 17.2 mi.
* Paradise Park, 21.1 mi.
* Kansas City International Raceway, 22.8 mi.
* Lone Jack Battlefield Museum, 23.1 mi.
* Kansas City Zoo, 29.2 mi.
* Arrowhead Stadium, 31.4 mi.
* Kauffman Stadium, 31.5 mi.
* Kemper Arena, 37 mi.
* Harry S. Truman Library and Museum, 37.2 mi.
* Worlds of Fun, 42.1 mi.
* Free deluxe continental breakfast with hot waffle
* Applebee's Neighborhood Grill, walking distance
* McDonald's, 0.2 mi.
* Hardee's, 0.2 mi.
* Arby's, 0.2 mi.
* Branding Iron Barbeque, 0.2 mi.
* Sunrise Chinese Restaurant, 0.3 mi.
* Captain D's Seafood, 0.3 mi.
* KFC, 0.3 mi.
* El Mezcal, 0.5 mi.
* Sonic Drive-In, 1.5 mi.
* Pearl Street Grill, 1.7 mi.
* Mazzio's Pizza, 2.8 mi.
* Pat's Place, 3.9 mi.
* Halfway Restaurant, 8.3 mi.
* Walmart Supercenter, 0.3 mi.
* Security Finance Corporation, 0.5 mi.
* Obermiller Construction Services, 1.4 mi.
* Panther Products Corporation, 2.4 mi.
* Materials Packaging Corporation, 2.8 mi.
* Eagle Elevator Corporation, 5.9 mi.
* Coco Bongo Corporation, 7.4 mi.
* Richards-Gebaur Air Force Base, 17.9 mi.
Local Colleges and Universities
* University of Central Missouri, 19.6 mi.
* Avila University, 25.3 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Cass Regional Medical Center, 0.4 mi.
* Truman Medical Center Lakewood, 24.2 mi.