Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn Junction, conveniently located off I-10 at US Highway 83. Our Junction hotel is nearby ample recreation venues and natural beauty in a city known as "Land of the Living Waters". We invite our guests to enjoy our free daily continental breakfast and free coffee in our lobby. Stay connected with free wireless high-speed Internet access in our common areas and guest rooms. Step into the privacy of your own non-smoking guest room with amenities including a microwave, mini-fridge, coffeemaker, satellite TV with ESPN and STARZ, hairdryer, iron, ironing board, and free local calls. Children age 5 and younger stay free in their parent’s room with existing bedding. Up to 2 pets are welcome for a charge of $5 per maximum 7 night stay. Additional charge will apply for stays longer than 7 nights.
Our Junction hotel is close to several local area parks such as Schrier Park and South Llano River State Park, where you can enjoy fishing, kayaking, and hiking. Learn about area history at Kimble County Historical Museum or Mason Square Museum. Play a round of golf at Junction Golf Club. Experience live theater or a first run movie at Odeon. Enjoy a tasty meal at one of the local restaurants within a half-mile of our hotel such as Lums, La Familia Restaurant, or Isaacks Restaurant.
At Americas Best Value Inn Junction, We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities:
* Junction Golf Club, 1.4 mi.
* London Hall, 16.2 mi.
* Odeon, 43.9 mi.
* Barbeque grills
* Exterior corridors
* Outdoor pool - open from April 1 to November 1
* Picnic area
* Free parking for passenger vehicles
* Outdoor parking
* Kimble County Historical Museum, 1 mi.
* Schrier Park, 1.2 mi.
* South Llano River State Park, 7.4 mi.
* Fort McKavett State Park, 40.7 mi.
* Devil's Sinkhole State Natural Area, 42.8 mi.
* Mason Square Museum, 43.9 mi.
* Free daily continental breakfast
* Free coffee in lobby
* Sunshine Cafe and Bakery, 0.02 mi.
* La Familia Restaurant, 0.1
* Isaacks Restaurant, 0.2 mi.
* Milky Way Drive In, 0.2 mi.
* Lum's, 0.4 mi.
* Gonzales Cafe, 0.5 mi.
* Sonic Drive-In, 0.8 mi.
* McDonald's, 0.9 mi.
* Tia Nena's, 0.9 mi.
* Golden Corral, 5.9 mi.
* Junction TX Econ Dev Corporation, 0.7 mi.
* Pedernales Electric, 0.8 mi.
* Automation X, 22.7 mi.
* Star Container Corporation, 29.8 mi.
* Billie Sale and Parade, August
* Kimble Kow Kick, September
Local Colleges and Universities:
* Texas Tech University, 2.3 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals:
* Kimble Hospital, 0.4 mi.