Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Muscle Shoals/Florence, conveniently located at the intersection of Highway 43 and Highway 72. Centrally located in the city of Muscle Shoals, AL, we are just minutes away from ample shopping and dining venues. Southern hospitality is truly our specialty, and we take pride in making our guests feel welcome and comfortable.
We invite our guests to enjoy our free daily deluxe continental breakfast with hot items and free coffee in our lobby. Relax the day away by our seasonal outdoor swimming pool. Stay connected with free wireless high-speed Internet access in our guest rooms. Step into the privacy of your own smoking or non-smoking guest room with amenities including a microwave, mini-fridge, coffeemaker, satellite TV with HBO and ESPN, hairdryer, iron, ironing board, free local calls, and wake up calls. Cribs and rollaway beds are available upon request. One child age 17 and younger stays free in their parent’s room with existing bedding. Pets are welcome for a small per pet per night fee.
Our Muscle Shoals hotel is close to several local area attractions, such as Spring Park, the Helen Keller Birth Place, and the Alabama Music Hall of Fame. Take a step back in to history with a visit to Belle Mont mansion. Attend a thrilling race at North Alabama Dragway. Play a round of golf at Cypress Lakes Golf and Country Club. Shop til you drop at Regency Square Mall. Check out a movie at Carmike Regency Square 12. Enjoy a tasty meal at one of the local restaurants such as Rick’s Lannings Barbeque, Casa Mexicana Restaurant, or George’s Steak Pit.
At Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Muscle Shoals/Florence, We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Cypress Lakes Golf and Country Club, 1.2 mi.
* Wilson Lake, 3.4 mi.
* Ritz Theatre, 3.6 mi.
* Lauderdale Lanes, 6.9 mi.
* Carmike Regency Square 12, 8.5 mi.
* Regency Square Mall, 9.7 mi.
* Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail, 14.3 mi.
* Business Center
* Exterior corridors
* Outdoor pool - open Memorial Day to Labor Day
* Car and commercial truck parking
* Outdoor parking
* Fame Recording Studios Inc, 0.7 mi.
* Spring Park, 2.7 mi.
* Tennessee Valley Museum of Art, 2.9 mi.
* Helen Keller Birth Place, 3 mi.
* Alabama Music Hall of Fame, 3.6 mi.
* W. C. Handy Home, Museum and Library, 5 mi.
* Kennedy Douglass Center for the Arts, 5 mi.
* Belle Mont, 5.6 mi.
* North Alabama Dragway, 11 mi.
* Free daily deluxe continental breakfast with hot items
* Free coffee in lobby
* Rick's Lannings Barbeque, 0.1 mi.
* Casa Mexicana Restaurant, 0.2 mi.
* Logan's Roadhouse, 0.7 mi.
* Ruby Tuesday, 0.7 mi.
* McDonald's, 0.7 mi.
* Garden Gate Cafe, 0.8 mi.
* Sweet Peppers. 0.8 mi.
* Fortune Palace, 0.9 mi.
* Swamp John's Restaurant and Catering, 1.6 mi.
* Zaxby's, 2.1 mi.
* City Restaurant, 2.5 mi.
* George's Steak Pit, 2.8 mi.
* Ichaban, 2.8 mi.
* Outback Steakhouse, 2.9 mi.
* Ricatoni's Italian Grill, 4.7 mi.
* Flexco Corporation, 1.3
* Shoals International Corporation, 1.4 mi.
* Whitesell Corporation, 2.2 mi.
* Tennessee Valley Authority, 2.7 mi.
* North American Lighting, 3.5 mi.
* Applied Plastics Corporation, 5.6 mi.
* SCA Tissue North America, 15.7 mi.
* International Paper Co, 24 mi.
* Helen Keller Festival, June
* Muscle Shoals Street Rod Festival, June
* W.C. Handy Music Festival, July
* Muscle Shoals Music CityFest, October
Local Colleges and Universities
* Northwest-Shoals Community College, 1.7 mi.
* University of North Alabama, 5.4 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Shoals Hospital, 1.3 mi.
* Helen Keller Hospital, 2.6 mi.