Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn Missoula, conveniently located at the intersection of W. Broadway and Orange Streets in the heart of beautiful downtown Missoula. Located along the Clark Fork and Bitterroot rivers in Western Montana and at the convergence of five mountain ranges, Missoula is often described as being the "Hub of Five Valleys". We invite our guests to enjoy our free coffee in our lobby. Take advantage of our on-site fitness center, business center, and guest laundry facility.
Our hotel offers conveniences such as free wireless high-speed Internet access in all public areas and guest rooms, as well as access to copy and fax services. Step into the privacy of your own non-smoking guest room with amenities including a coffeemaker, cable TV with ESPN, hairdryer, iron, ironing board, desk with lamp, free local calls, and wake-up service. Children age 18 and younger stay free in their parent's room with existing bedding. Pets are welcome in select rooms for a small nightly charge.
Our Missoula hotel is within easy walking distance of the Clark Fork River, Caras Park, the Missoula Carousel, and the internationally known Missoula Childrens' Theater. We are nearby the Missoula financial district, downtown shopping, and a wide variety of restaurants. Local recreational venues include Currents Aquatics Center, The Wilma Theatre, Westside Lanes and Fun Center, and Southgate Mall. Enjoy a tasty meal at one of the local restaurants such as Thai Spicy, Missoula Club, or Flathead Lake Brewing Company of Missoula.
At Americas Best Value Inn Missoula, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities:
* Caras Park, 0.4 mi.
* A Carousel for Missoula, 0.4 mi.
* Clark Fort River Trail, 0.4 mi.
* Missoula Children's Theater, 0.5 mi.
* Currents Aquatics Center, 0.6 mi.
* The Wilma Theatre, 1.1 mi.
* Westside Lanes and Fun Center, 1.5 mi.
* Carmike Cinemas, 2.4 mi.
* Southgate Mall, 2.9 mi.
* Larchmont Golf Course, 3.9 mi.
* Canyon River Golf Course, 4.8 mi.
* Business Center
* Fitness Center
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Missoula Osprey Professional Baseball Club, 0.4 mi.
* Missoula Art Museum, 0.4 mi.
* Montana Natural History Center, 0.6 mi.
* Missoula Historic Tours, 0.7 mi.
* Washington-Grizzly Stadium, 1.3 mi.
* Wright Zoological Museum, 2 mi.
* Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation, 4.1 mi.
* Travelers' Rest State Park, 11.8 mi.
* Free coffee in lobby
* The Shack Cafe, 0.2 mi.
* Biga Pizza, 0.2 mi.
* Taco John's, 0.2 mi.
* Triple Dragon, 0.2 mi.
* Thai Spicy, 0.3 mi.
* Sean Kelly's A Public House, 0.3 mi.
* Missoula Club, 0.3 mi.
* Iron Horse Brew Pub, 0.4 mi.
* Sushi Hana Downtown, 0.4 mi.
* Flathead Lake Brewing Company of Missoula, 0.4 mi.
* Depot Bar and Restaurant, 0.5 mi.
* Pearl Cafe, 0.6 mi.
* El Cazador, 1.1 mi.
* Pyron Technologies Inc, 0.2 mi.
* City of Missoula Government Complex, 0.3 mi.
* ALPS Corporation, 0.4 mi.
* Modwest, 0.4 mi.
* Montana Rail Link, 0.5 mi.
* Big Sky Call Center Inc, 1 mi.
* Missoula Electric Co-Op Inc, 1.1 mi.
* Plum Creek Timber Co, 1.4 mi.
* Corporate Technology Group, 1.6 mi.
* Washington Corporation, 3.4 mi.
* International Wildlife Film Festival, May
* Big Sky Documentary Film Festival, February
Local Colleges and Universities:
* University of Montana, 1.3 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals:
* St. Patrick Hospital, 0.6 mi.
* Community Medical Center, 4.6 mi.