Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn and Suites extended stay Tulsa, conveniently located in Tulsa central, right off I-44 exit 231 and also right off Highway 51 Broken Arrow Expressway exit Memorial Drive. Tulsa (one of America's Most Livable Communities) is nestled in the heart of Green Country and is known as the Mecca for arts in Oklahoma. Wake up and enjoy a free cup of coffee in the lobby. Step into the privacy of your own guest room with amenities including free wireless Internet access, cable TV with Showtime, clock radio, coffeemaker, microwave, mini-fridge, desk with lamp, hairdryer, iron, ironing board, free local calls, and wake-up service. Most of our guest rooms have full kitchens, and the majority of our rooms feature recent updates including 32-inch flat panel TVs, new bathrooms, and new carpeting. Children age 18 and younger stay free in their parent's room with existing bedding. Pets are welcome for a non-refundable nightly charge of $15 per pet in select rooms. If guests stay 7 days at a time the pet charge is $50 per week. Americas Best Value Inn and Suites extended stay Tulsa offers comfortable accommodations, affordable rates, and a friendly staff to help you feel at home.
This hotel is conveniently located near Oral Roberts University, University of Tulsa, Tulsa Expo Square (multi-use venue), and Hard Rock Casino in Downtown Tulsa. This hotel is near several attractions including Woodward Park, Tulsa Garden Center, Tulsa State Fairground, ONEOK Field, Oxley Nature Center, Tulsa Air and Space Museum and Planetarium, Oklahoma Aquarium, Tulsa Zoo and Living Museum, and Gilcrease Museum. Downtown Tulsa includes BOK Events Center and is full of shopping, restaurants, and nightlife including the Tulsa Performing Arts Center, the Tulsa Ballet, the Tulsa Opera, historic Greenwood Jazz District or the Blue Domes Arts District. Tulsa hosts many annual events including The Great Gatsby, Mayfest, Oklahoma Scottish Festival, Oktoberfest, Art in the Square, Satellite Battle of the Bands, and the U.S. National Arabian Horse Show. Tulsa International Airport is located just 5 miles away.
At Americas Best Value Inn and Suites extended stay Tulsa, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* La Fortune Park Golf Course, 3.6 mi.
* Woodland Hills Mall, 3.9 mi.
* Tulsa State Fairground, 4 mi.
* Tulsa Garden Center, 6 mi.
* Woodward Park, 6 mi.
* Linnaeus Teaching Garden, 6 mi.
* Katy Trail, 12 mi.
* Chandler Park, 13 mi.
* BBQ Grill
* Business Center
* Guest Laundry Facility (coin operated)
* Seasonal Outdoor Pool (May - October)
* Spa (open during winter months only)
* Meeting Rooms
* Newstand in lobby
* Big Splash Water Park, 3.9 mi.
* Tulsa Expo Square, 4 mi.
* BOK Events Center, 8.2 mi.
* Tulsa Convention Center, 8.3 mi.
* ONEOK Field, 8 mi.
* Hard Rock Casino, 9 mi.
* Oklahoma Aquarium, 10 mi.
* Gilcrease Museum, 11 mi.
* Tulsa Air and Space Museum and Planetarium, 12 mi.
* Tulsa Zoo and Living Museum, 12 mi.
* Discoveryland, 20.1 mi.
* Cattleman's Steakhouse, 0.1 mi.
* Ruby Tuesday, 0.4 mi.
* IHOP, 0.6 mi.
* Pizza Hut, 0.6 mi.
* 5 and Diner, 0.6 mi.
* McDonald's, 0.6 mi.
* Village Inn, 0.7 mi.
* Cracker Barrel, 0.7 mi.
* Chop House BBQ, 1.1 mi.
* Pana Empanadas, 1.1 mi.
* Whataburger, 1.1 mi.
* Tokyo Garden, 1.2 mi.
* Ichiban Teriyaki Japanese, 1.2 mi.
* Sonic Drive-In, 1.6 mi.
* Thai-Siam Restaurant, 1.8 mi.
* Carino's Italian, 2 mi.
* OME, 1 mi.
* Mazzio's, 2 mi.
* Everest Sciences, 2 mi.
* Airetech, 2 mi.
* Eaton, 2 mi.
* Emoteq, 2 mi.
* Pennwell, 3 mi.
* Syntroleum, 4 mi.
* Walmart Supercenter, 4 mi.
* Super Target, 6 mi.
Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Tulsa offers meeting rooms for up to 80 people and a board room.
Local Colleges and Universities
* University of Tulsa, 6 mi.
* Oral Roberts University, 7.8 mi.
* Oklahoma State University, 9.2 mi.
* Tulsa Community College, 11.8 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* St. Francis Heart Hospital, 5 mi.
* St. John Medical Center, 6 mi.