Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn Santa Rosa, located at the intersection of I-40-Highway 54 and Highway 84. We invite our guests to enjoy our free coffee in our lobby. Stay connected with free wireless Internet access in our common areas and guest rooms. Step into the privacy of your own guest room with amenities including cable TV with HBO and ESPN, hairdryer, microwave, mini-fridge, coffeemaker, and wake-up service. Our hotel features complimentary bus and truck parking. Children age 11 and younger stay free in their parents room with existing bedding. Pets are welcome for a charge of $5 per pet, per night.
Santa Rosa known as the city of Natural Lakes is home to Guadalupe County Fair (an annual event held in August). Nearby attractions include Luna Community College, Blue Hole Dive Training, Santa Rosa Conference Center, Route 66 Auto Museum. For the family, Park Lake offers swimming, boating, hiking, fishing, water skiing, windsurfing, jet skiing, and the Southwest's largest swimming pool featuring a 32-foot waterslide. Day trips and tours include Las Vegas-Fort Sumner and Mesalands Tour. For golf enthusiasts visit Terri Pines Country Club. Enjoy a tasty meal at one of the local restaurants such as Diegos Pizza, Route 66 Restaurant, or Carl's Jr.
At Americas Best Value Inn Santa Rosa, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Park Lake, 1.1 mi.
* Santa Rosa Golf Course, 2.6 mi.
* Blue Hole Dive Training and Santa Rosa Conference Center, 1.6 mi.
* Route 66 Auto Museum, 1.9 mi.
* Santa Rosa Lake State Park, 9.6 mi.
* Free coffee available in lobby
* Comet II Drive In and Restaurant, 0.3 mi.
* Lake City Diner, 0.4 mi.
* Diego's Pizza, 0.6 mi.
* Joseph's Bar and Grill, 0.8 mi.
* Route 66 Restaurant, 1.2 mi.
* McDonald's, 1.6 mi.
* Denny's, 1.7 mi.
* Silver Moon Cafe, 2.3 mi.
* Dairy Queen, 2.9 mi.
* Carl's Jr., 3.4 mi.
* Subway, 4.8 mi.
* Conway Oil, 0.4 mi.
* Security Finance Corporation, 0.5 mi.
* Santa Rosa Water Department, 0.5 mi.
* ENMR Plateau Communications, 0.5 mi.
* US Army National Guard, 1.1 mi.
* Guadalupe County Fair, August
Local Colleges and Universities
* Luna Community College, 0.5 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Guadalupe County Hospital, 0.7 mi.