Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Manor/Austin East, conveniently located on Highway 290 East, just north of E. Murray Avenue in the city of Manor, slightly northeast of the Texas capital of Austin. We invite our guests to enjoy our free daily deluxe continental breakfast and coffee in our lobby. Stay connected with free wireless high-speed Internet access in our common areas and guest rooms. Step into the privacy of your own guest room with amenities including cable TV with HBO and ESPN, a microwave, mini-fridge, hairdryer, iron and ironing board, free local calls, and wake-up service. Children age 11 and younger stay free in their parent's room with existing bedding. Pets are welcome - charges will apply.
Manor has been the location for a number of movies. Perhaps the most notable was "What's Eating Gilbert Grape", centered around an autistic boy who regularly disrupted the town's tranquility by climbing Manor's old water tower, which is no longer used but remains a local landmark. Our Manor/Austin East hotel is situated near an assortment of museums, parks, and shopping destinations. Enjoy a day of shopping at The Domain, or Mueller. Visit the nearby Lyndon Baines Johnson Library and Museum, or Bob Bullock Texas State History Museum. Check out a movie at Cinemark Tinseltown 20 and XD. Play a round of golf at Shadowglen Golf Club. Enjoy a taste of the local flavor at one of the nearby restaurants such as Texas Traditional Bar-B-Q, Ramos Restaurant, or Ghost Town.
At Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Manor/Austin East, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Shadowglen Golf Club, 0.9 mi.
* Bluebonnet Hill Golf Course, 4.4 mi.
* AMF Showplace Lanes, 10.7 mi.
* Galaxy Highland, 10.7 mi.
* Mueller, 11.1 mi.
* Cinemark Tinseltown 20 and XD, 12.2 mi.
* The Domain, 13 mi.
* Highland Lanes, 13.5 mi.
* The Paramount Theatre, 14.2 mi.
* Business Center
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Meeting Facility
* Travis County Exposition Center, 6 mi.
* Lyndon Baines Johnson Library and Museum, 12.6 mi.
* Texas Memorial Stadium, 12.8 mi.
* Frank Erwin Center, 13.1 mi.
* Kiddie Acres Amusement Park and Miniature Golf, 13.2 mi.
* Bob Bullock Texas State History Museum, 13.4 mi.
* Austin Convention Center, 14.4 mi.
* Zilker Botanical Garden, 16.8 mi.
* McKinney Falls State Park, 19.7 mi.
* Free daily deluxe continental breakfast
* Free coffee in lobby
* Subway, 0.1 mi.
* Sonic, 0.1 mi.
* Texas Traditional Bar-B-Q, 0.3 mi.
* Cafe 290, 0.3 mi.
* La Plaza Restaurant, 0.4 mi.
* Papa Geno's Family Pizzeria, 0.6 mi.
* Ramos Restaurant, 0.6 mi.
* The Foundary Grill (Shadowglen Golf Club), 0.9 mi.
* Pete Fumo's Italian Restaurant, 1.2 mi.
* Good Luck Grill, 3.5 mi.
* Ghost Town, 3.7 mi.
* Oriental Express, 8.6 mi.
* Safesite Corporate Offices, 4.6 mi.
* Austin Shoe Hospital-Corporate Office, 6.9 mi.
* LumberMAX.com Corporate Office, 13 mi.
* Camp Mabry, 14.2 mi.
* Dell Inc, 15.2 mi.
* Thunder Cloud Subs-Corporate Office, 15.2 mi.
* Pluckers Corporate Office, 15.4 mi.
* Meridian Solar, 18.3 mi.
Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Manor/Austin East offers one 350 square foot meeting facility with a maximum capacity of 20 guests.
Local Colleges and Universities
* University of Texas, 13 mi.
* St. Edward's University, 18 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* St David's Medical Center, 12.1 mi.
* University Medical Center Brackenridge, 13.6 mi.