Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Sikeston, conveniently located at the junction of Interstate 55 and US Highway 62. Our all suite, colonial style property overlooks a large pond - home to seasonal geese, turtles, frogs, and lots of fish, with a large fountain that is illuminated at night. We invite our guests to enjoy our free daily continental breakfast in our sunny breakfast area, or picnic on the shaded patio just outside. Business travelers will appreciate the convenience of our business center and services, and our 5 meeting and banquet rooms with space to suit a gathering large or small. Stay connected with free wireless high-speed Internet access in our common areas and guest rooms. Step into the privacy of your own one or two bedroom guest suite-room with amenities including a microwave, mini-fridge, coffeemaker, cable TV with HBO, iron, ironing board, hairdryer, and free local calls. Children age 12 and younger stay free in their parent's room with existing bedding. Up to two pets are welcome per room for a small per-stay fee.
Our Sikeston hotel is nearby several local area parks and outdoor recreation facilities, where you can enjoy, fishing, tennis, and local sporting events. Sikeston is host to The Sikeston Jaycee Bootheel Rodeo every August, and the Annual American Legion Cotton Carnival in September. Check out a movie at Malco Trio Cinema. Visit local historical sites such as Sikeston Depot and Hunter-Dawson State Historic Site. Shop til you drop at Sikeston Factory Outlet Stores. Play a round of golf at Sikeston Country Club. Enjoy a tasty meal at one of the local restaurants such as Jds Steakhouse and Saloon, Lambert's Café, or El Bracero.
At Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Sikeston, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Please visit our website at www.abvisikeston.com
Off-Site Recreational Activities:
* Sikeston Factory Outlet Stores, 0.8 mi.
* Sikeston Country Club, 2.2 mi.
* Sikeston Bowling Center and Pro, 2.2 mi.
* Malco Trio Cinema, 2.8 mi.
* Bootheel Golf Club, 3.7 mi.
* Mississippi County Bowling Center, 10.9 mi.
* Westpark Mall, 29.8 mi.
* Cape West 14 Cine, 30.4 mi.
* Business center
* Guest laundry facility
* Meeting facilities
* Outdoor pool (open from May to September)
* Picnic area with tables
* Second floor library
* Sikeston Recreational Complex, 3.1 mi.
* Sikeston Depot, 3.8 mi.
* Granny's Antiques and Semo, 5.1 mi.
* Hunter-Dawson State Historic Site, 21.7 mi.
* High's Funhouse, 27.7 mi.
* Big Oak Tree State Park, 30.3 mi.
* Houck Stadium, 31.7 mi.
* Show Me Center, 33.1 mi.
* Free daily continental breakfast
* Jds Steakhouse and Saloon, 0.3 mi.
* McDonald's, 0.7 mi.
* Ruby Tuesday, 0.9 mi.
* Grillz Diner, 0.9 mi.
* Burger King, 1.1 mi.
* Lambert's Cafe, 1.3 mi.
* Pizza Inn, 1.8 mi.
* Sandburr Restaurant, 2.2 mi.
* Cheers Bar and Grill, 2.6 mi.
* Dexter Bar-B-Que, 3.2 mi.
* Grecian Steak House, 3.4 mi.
* China Buffet, 3.9 mi.
* El Bracero, 3.9 mi.
* Applebee's Neighborhood Grill, 4.2 mi.
* Steward Steel Inc, 0.5 mi.
* Fastenal Co, 1.2 mi.
* Unilever Ice Cream, 3.6 mi.
* Jethro Gater Construction, 4.7 mi.
* Tank Tech Inc, 8.6 mi.
* Monsanto Co, 11.8 mi.
* Gates Corporation, 12.2 mi.
* Tyson Foods Inc, 27.2 mi.
* Noranda Aluminum Inc, 29.3 mi.
* One large 4000 square foot meeting room - able to seat up to 200 people
* One small meeting room - able to seat up to 15 people
* Two medium meeting rooms - able to seat up to 70 people
* Catering is available
* RV Show, January
* Valentine Chocolate Walk, February
* Civil War Reenactment- Battle of Sikeston, March
* Racing at SEMO Raceway and Sikeston Race Park, April thru September
* Sikeston Farmers Market at Sikeston Depot, every Saturday May thru October
* Springfest at Jaycee Rodeo Grounds, May
* Cotton Pickin’ Bluegrass Festival, June
* International Trike Rally, July
* Sikeston Jaycee Bootheel Rodeo, August
* American Legion Cotton Festival, September
* Beggs Family Far Fall Festival, September and October
*Bootheel Invitational Youth Soccer Classic, November
Local Colleges and Universities:
* Southeast Missouri State University, 32.4 mi.