Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn Murray, conveniently located on S. 12th Street (Highway 641), one block south of Sycamore Street. Start your day right with our free deluxe continental breakfast and coffee in our lobby. Enjoy a swim in our outdoor pool (Open Memorial Day to Labor Day). Stay in shape by using our complimentary passes to an off-site fitness center. Appreciate the convenience of our on-site business center. Stay connected with free wireless high-speed Internet access in our common areas and guest rooms. Step into the privacy of your own guest room with amenities including a microwave, mini-fridge, coffeemaker, hairdryer, 42 inch flat panel cable TV with HBO and ESPN, clock radio, iron, ironing board, desk with lamp, free local calls, and wake-up service. Select guest rooms offer a jacuzzi and some are handicap accessible. Children age 12 and younger stay free in their parent's room with existing bedding.
Our Murray, KY hotel is situated near Kentucky Lake and the Land Between the Lakes recreational areas, where you can enjoy an abundance of outdoor activities such as fishing, boating, and hiking. Make sure to check out Murray's annual festivals including Freedom Fest in June and Dickens Alley in December. Take advantage of our easy access to Murray State University. Check out a movie at Cheri Theater. Play a round of golf at Miller Memorial Golf Course. Enjoy a delicious meal at one of the local restaurants such as Mexican La Cocina, Sirloin Stockade, or Bad Bob's BBQ.
At Americas Best Value Inn Murray, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Corvette Lanes, 0.9 mi.
* Cheri Theatre, 1.2 mi.
* Murray Art Guild, 1.7 mi.
* Miller Memorial Golf Course, 6.5 mi.
* Futures Golf Club, 13.1 mi.
* Princess Theaters of Mayfield, 21.4 mi.
* Strike Zone Family Entertainment Center, 26.4 mi.
* Business Center
* Outdoor Pool (Open Memorial Day to Labor Day)
* Offsite fitness center with complimentary passes
* Lovett Auditorium, 0.7 mi.
* Wrather West KY Museum, 0.7 mi.
* CFSB Center, 1.8 mi.
* Playhouse In the Park, 1.9 mi.
* Hazel Antique Mall, 7.1 mi.
* William Cherry AG Expo Center, 2.4 mi.
* Land Between the Lakes Recreation Area, 22.6 mi.
* Kentucky Lake Recreation Area, 24.5 mi.
* Lake Barkley State Resort Park, 32.8 mi.
* Fort Donelson Battlefield, 34 mi.
* Free daily deluxe continental breakfast
* Free coffee in lobby
* Mexican La Cocina, walking distance
* Jasmine Thai Cuisine and Sushi Bar, 0.2 mi.
* Big Apple Cafe, 0.2 mi.
* Pagliai's Pizza Italian Restaurant, 0.2 mi.
* Shogun Japanese Steak and Sushi, 0.3 mi.
* Sirloin Stockade, 0.3 mi.
* Cracker Barrel, 0.3 mi.
* McDonald's, 0.4 mi.
* Bad Bob's BBQ, 0.4 mi.
* Applebee's, 0.8 mi.
* Tumbleweed Southwest Grill, 0.9 mi.
* Keg Steakhouse and Bar, 1 mi.
* Sears, 0.3 mi.
* Vanderbilt Chemical Corporation, 0.7 mi.
* Briggs and Stratton Corporation, 1.6 mi.
* Walmart Supercenter, 1.7 mi.
* Kenlake Foods, 1.9 mi.
* Lowe's Home Improvement, 2.1 mi.
* Nephron Pharmaceutical Corporation, 2.1 mi.
* Pella Windows and Doors, 4 mi.
* US Coast Guard, 20.1 mi.
* Fort Campbell, 51.3 mi.
* Annual Freedom Fest - June
* Dickens Alley - December
Local Colleges and Universities
* Murray State University, 0.7 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Murray-Calloway County Hospital, 0.7 mi.
* Parkway Regional Hospital, 36.5 mi.