Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn Walla Walla located near downtown Walla Walla, hospitals, colleges and winerys. We invite our guests to enjoy our free continental breakfast and coffee in our lobby. Take advantage of our on-site guest laundry facility. Our hotel offers conveniences such as free wireless Internet access in all rooms and public areas. Step into the privacy of your own guest room with amenities including a microwave, mini-fridge, cable TV with HBO and ESPN, hairdryer, iron, ironing board free local calls and wake-up service. Children age 18 and younger stay free in their parent's room with existing bedding. ADA rooms are available. Pets are welcome for a small nightly charge. Americas Best Value Inn Walla Walla offers comfortable accommodations, affordable rates, and a friendly front desk staff to help you feel at home.
Walla Walla has plenty of skiing, boating, golf, birding and nature trails for the family to enjoy including Fort Walla Walla Park, Ski Bluewood, and Spout Springs. Our Walla Walla hotel is close to many attractions including Bruce Memorial Museum, Skylite Gallery, Whitman College, Foundry Vineyards/Sculpture Garden, Children's Museum Of Walla Walla, Walla Walla County Fairgrounds, Fort Walla Walla Museum, Washington State University and Blue Mountain Lavender Farm. For art and culture enthusiasts we welcome you to explore downtown Walla Walla, full of art and culture including The Walla Walla Symphony and Friday night ArtWalks. Additional points of interest include Walla Walla Parks and Recreation, Veterans Memorial Golf Course and Blue Mt. Mall. Join in for our annual events including Balloon Stampede, Vintage Walla Walla and Holiday Barrel Tasting.
At Americas Best Value Inn Walla Walla, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities:
* Walla Walla Parks and Recreation, 0.5 mi.
* Stardust Lanes, 0.5 mi.
* Veterans Memorial Golf Course, 0.9 mi.
* Little Theatre, 1.1 mi.
* Blue Mt. Mall, 1.7 mi.
* Eastgate Mall, 2.2 mi.
* Lyons City Park, 3.4 mi.
* Wine Valley Golf Club, 8.6 mi.
* M and F Drive In Theatre, 8.7 mi.
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Kirkman House Museum, walking distance
* Bruce Memorial Museum, 0.1 mi.
* Skylite Gallery, 0.2 mi.
* Antique Mall Walla Walla, 1 mi.
* Foundry Vineyards - Sculpture Garden, 1 mi.
* Children's Museum Of Walla Walla, 1.6 mi.
* Walla Walla County Fairgrounds, 1.6 mi.
* Fort Walla Walla Museum, 2.6 mi.
* Klickers Store and Berry Farm, 3.6 mi.
* Blue Mountain Lavender Farm, 15 mi.
* Free coffee available in lobby
* Free daily continental breakfast
* Whitehouse-Crawford, walking distance
* El Sombrero Mexican Restaurant, walking distance
* T Maccarone's, 0.2 mi.
* A Stone's Throw Cafe, 0.3 mi.
* Aloha Sushi, 0.3 mi.
* Backstage Bistro, 0.4 mi.
* Andrae's Kitchen, 0.6 mi.
* Clarette's, 0.6 mi.
* Berny's Tacos, 1.6 mi.
* Applebee's, 1.8 mi.
* China Buffet, 1.8 mi.
* Big Cheese Pizza, 2.2 mi.
* A Wing and a Prayer BBQ and Catering, 4.1 mi.
* Cascade Energy Engineering, walking distance
* Baker Boyer Bank, 0.2 mi.
* Northwestern Mutual Financial, 0.3 mi.
* Ferrellgas, 1.4 mi.
* Nelson Irrigation Corporation, 4.8 mi.
Local Colleges and Universities:
* Whitman College, 0.8 mi.
* Walla Walla University, 3.4 mi.
* Washington State University, 3.8 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals:
* Providence St. Mary Medical Center, 0.5 mi.