Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn St. Helens, conveniently located on Highway 30. Our hotel offers a convenient location near Portland, the Columbia River and the Columbia Theatre. We are also near Scappoose Bay Marina, Sand Island, and Columbia County Museum. Portland Community College and Portland State University are of a short drive away from our hotel. Walk to St. Helens Downtown Historic District where you can enjoy shops, theater, public docks and entertainment. Local restaurants include our on-site St. Helens Village Inn Restaurant and Lounge, Burgerville, Happy Garden Chinese Restaurant, and Miyako Restaurant. For each room night stay, guests receive a $10 gift card for on-site St. Helens Village Inn Restaurant and Lounge.Pets weighing 20 lbs or less are welcome for a nightly charge of $10. One pet allowed per room.
Wake up and enjoy a free cup of coffee in our lobby and and every night stay in our hotel guests can enjoy a $10 gift card. Enjoy a great meal in our on-site Village Inn Restaurant and Lounge open 7 days a week from 7am - 10pm Sunday thru Wednesday, and we are closed at 12am Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. Book our spacious meeting facility for your next event with approximately 3,000 Square feet. Appreciate the convenience of our ATM/Cash machine. Stay connected with free wireless high-speed Internet access in our common areas. Our promise to you includes a clean, comfortable hotel room with amenities such as a microwave, mini-fridge, coffeemaker, cable TV with ESPN, LCD flat panel TV, free local calls, and wake-up service. A memory foam mattress, cribs, iron, ironing board are available upon request. At Americas Best Value Inn St. Helens, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities:
* Oregon Trail Lanes, 0.2 mi.
* Safeway, 0.3 mi.
* The Columbia Theatre, 1.9 mi.
* St. Helens Golf Course, 3.9 mi.
* Scappoose Cinema 7, 8.4 mi.
* ATM/Cash Machine
* Meeting Facility
* On-Site Restaurant St. Helens Village Inn Restaurant
* Scappoose Bay Marina, 1.9 mi.
* Sand Island, 1.8 mi.
* St. Helens Downtown Historic District, 2 mi.
* Columbia County Museum, 2 mi.
* Warrior Rock Lighthouse, 10 mi.
* Oregon Flight Training, 34 mi.
* Free coffee in lobby available daily
* Guests can enjoy $10.00 gift card for every night stay at on-site St. Helens Village Inn Restaurant and Lounge.
* On-site St Helens Village Inn Restaurant and Lounge open 7 days a week from 7am - 10pm Sunday thru Wednesday. Closed at 12am Thursday, Friday, and Saturday.
* KFC, 0.2 mi.
* Burgerville, 0.2 mi.
* Starbucks Coffee, 0.4 mi.
* Taco Bell Restaurant, 0.4 mi.
* Happy Garden Chinese Restaurant, 0.4 mi.
* Miyako Restaurant, 0.9 mi.
* Kuy's Oriental Cuisine, 1.2 mi.
* Oregon Aero, 0.9 mi.
* Letica of Oregon, 1.3 mi.
* Boise Paper Solutions, 1.5 mi.
* Riverside Training Center, 1.4 mi.
* St. Helens National Guard, 1.8 mi.
* Columbia Pacific Edd, 3.1 mi.
* West Oregon Wood Products, 3.3 mi.
* Composites Universal Group, 6.9 mi.
* Portland General Electric, 28.3 mi.
* Approximately 3,000 Square feet
* Theater style - 300 people max
* Conference style - 120 people max
* Class room style - 280 people max
* Can be divided into two smaller rooms with approximately 60 people conference style in each room
* Comes with a projector screen
* Catering can be supplied, must use in-house vendor, no outside catering allowed
Local Colleges and Universities:
* Portland Community College, 23 mi.
* Portland State University, 29 mi.
* Clark College, 35.4 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals:
* Legacy Medical Group - Urgent Care, 1 mi.
* OHSU Family Health Center, 8.3 mi.