Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn Windsor/Madison North, conveniently located just a few miles from Dane County Regional Airport with easy access to I-90. Our 100 percent non-smoking property offers comfortable accommodations, affordable rates, and a friendly staff to help you feel right at home. Wake up and enjoy a free cup of coffee in the lobby and our free continental breakfast. Step into the privacy of your own guest room with amenities including free wireless high-speed Internet access, satellite TV with HBO, clock radio, coffeemaker, hairdryer, and wake-up service. Children age 11 and younger stay free in their parent's room with existing bedding. Pets weighing 25 lbs or less are welcome for a small nightly charge.
Located in Dane County, Windsor is home to many popular attractions including Olbrich Botanical Garden, Governor Nelson State Park, Madison Museum of Contemporary Art, and Henry Vilas Zoo. Enjoy a round of golf at Lake Windsor Golf Club and Sun Prairie Golf Course. Enjoy a delicious meal at one of the local restaurants including Topp's Hideaway which is onsite, The Rodeside Grill, A&W Restaurant, and Chang Jiang Chinese Kitchen.
At Americas Best Value Inn Windsor/Madison North, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities:
* Lake Windsor Golf Club, 1.4 mi.
* Conservancy Commons Park, 3.1 mi.
* Pumpkin Hollow Driving Range, 4.2 mi.
* Marcus Eastgate Cinema, 6.6 mi.
* Pierce's Northside Market, 6.9 mi.
* Warner Park Recreation Center, 7.3 mi.
* Sun Prairie Golf Course, 7.3 mi.
* Olbrich Botanical Garden, 9 mi.
* Bowl-A-Vard Lanes, 10.3 mi.
* West Towne Mall, 18.8 mi.
* Guest laundry facility
* Bouncy Town USA, 1 mi.
* Governor Nelson State Park, 8.1 mi.
* Madison Children's Museum, 10.6 mi.
* Wisconsin Historical Museum, 11 mi.
* Madison Museum of Contemporary Art, 11.2 mi.
* Overture Center for the Arts, 11.3 mi.
* Chazen Museum of Art, 11.5 mi.
* UW Madison Geology Museum, 11.8 mi.
* Henry Vilas Zoo, 12.6 mi.
* Free daily continental breakfast
* Free coffee in lobby
* Topp's Hideaway, onsite
* A&W All-American Food, across street
* The Rodeside Grill, 0.7 mi.
* McDonald's, 1.2 mi.
* Cousin's Subs, 2.2 mi.
* Pine Cone Restaurant, 2.2 mi.
* Chang Jiang Chinese Kitchen, 3.2 mi.
* Jimmy John's Gourmet Sandwiches, 3.2 mi.
* Erin's Snug Irish Pub, 5.9 mi.
* Mariner's Inn, 6.2 mi.
* Clark Corporation, 0.4 mi.
* Transervice Lease Corporation, 0.5 mi.
* ABC Supply Co Inc., 0.9 mi.
* United Craftsmen, Inc., 2 mi.
* Alliant Energy Corporation, 5.5 mi.
* RateLinx, 5.8 mi.
* Exacta Corporation, 6 mi.
* Walmart, 6.1 mi.
* US Dairy Forage Research Center, 12.6 mi.
* Midwest Horse Fair, April
* Madison Mud Run, May and October
* Wisconsin Triterium Triathalon, June
* Iron Man Triathalon, September
* Epic Users Group, September
* World Dairy Expo, October
Local Colleges and Universities:
* University of WI-Madison, 12.2 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals:
* United States Government VA Hospital, 13 mi.
* St. Marys Hospital, 13.7 mi.