Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Wilkes Barre/Scranton/Pittston, located between Scranton and Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania. Start your day right with our free continental breakfast and coffee (available 24 hours) in our lobby. Appreciate the convenience of our on-site exercise facility, guest laundry facility, ATM machine, and business center. Stay connected with free wireless high-speed Internet access in our common areas and guest rooms. Step into the privacy of your own guest room with amenities including a microwave, mini-fridge, coffeemaker, cable TV with HBO and ESPN, clock radio, hairdryer, iron, ironing board, desk with lamp, free local calls, and wake-up service. Children age 13 and younger stay free in their parent's room. Pets weighing 50 lbs or less are welcome for a small charge. Our Pittston/Scranton hotel offers comfortable accommodations, affordable rates, and a friendly 24-hour front desk staff to help you feel at home.
Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Wilkes Barre/Scranton/Pittston offers easy access to many popular local venues including Mohegan Sun Casino, Steamtown National Historic Site, Everhart Museum, and Magic Zoo. We are also close to the University of Scranton, King's College, Wilkes University, and Marywood University Scranton. Make sure to visit the Northeast Fair in June and the Pittston Tomato Festival in August. Local restaurants include Cafe Olivia, Wing Zone, and Great Wall Chinese Restaurant.
At Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Wilkes Barre/Scranton/Pittston, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities:
* Elko and Sons Bowling Lanes, 0.8 mi.
* YMCA of Pittston, 3 mi.
* Pittston Ice Rink, 3.1 mi.
* Four Seasons Golf Club Inc, 5.9 mi.
* Mohegan Sun Casino, 6.4 mi.
* Cinemark 20, 6.8 mi.
* F M Kirby Center For the Arts, 10.1 mi.
* Skateaway, 11.5 mi.
* ATM Machine
* Business Center
* Exercise Facility
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Lackawanna Historical Society, 9 mi.
* Everhart Museum, 9.4 mi.
* Steamtown National Historic Site, 9.4 mi.
* Swetland Homestead Museum, 10.3 mi.
* Magic Zoo, 10.9 mi.
* Free daily continental breakfast
* Free coffee available 24 hrs in lobby
* Subway, 0.8 mi.
* Burger King, 1.1 mi.
* Cafe Olivia, 2.6 mi.
* Parente's Italian Food Center, 2.9 mi.
* Good-Fellos Food and Spirit, 3 mi.
* Wing Zone, 3 mi.
* La Fratte's Restaurant, 3.1 mi.
* Great Wall Chinese Restaurant, 4.2 mi.
* Walmart, 0.4 mi.
* Home Depot, 2.3 mi.
* Keystone Control Corporation, 2.7 mi.
* Kaman Industrial Tech, 2.8 mi.
* Barhill Manufacturing Corporation, 3.2 mi.
* Pride Mobility Products Corporation, 4.6 mi.
* Hanover Homes North Corporation, 5.4 mi.
* Lowe's, 8.5 mi.
* Sam's Club, 9.9 mi.
* Northeast Fair, June
* Pittston Tomato Festival, August
Local Colleges and Universities:
* University of Scranton, 9.3 mi.
* King's College, 9.9 mi.
* Wilkes University, 11.5 mi.
* Marywood University Scranton, 11.5 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals:
* Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center, 6.5 mi.
* First Hospital Wyoming Valley, 10.1 mi.