Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Northwood/Toledo, conveniently located east of I-75, Exit 198 (Wales Road). The city of Northwood is approximately 7 miles southeast of Toledo, OH.
We invite our guests to enjoy our free daily deluxe continental breakfast and coffee in our lobby. Dine at our on-site restaurant and lounge, "Bistro". Stay connected with free wireless high-speed Internet access in our common areas and free high-speed Internet access in our guest rooms. Step into the privacy of your own guest room with amenities including cable TV with HBO, microwave, mini-fridge, coffeemaker, iron, ironing board, hairdryer, desk with lamp, clock radio, free local calls, and wake-up service. Children age 11 and younger stay free in their parent's room with existing bedding. Pets are welcome for a small per-stay charge.
Our Northwood/Toledo hotel is situated near an abundance of recreational and cultural locations. Enjoy a day of family fun at the Toledo Zoo or the indoor water park, Splash Bay. Make it a day of adventure at nearby Cedar Point, known as "the roller coaster capital of the world". Take a stroll through Swan Creek Preserve or Wildwood Preserve, both part of Metropark. Check out a flick at Fox Theatres and Rave Motion Pictures-Levis Commons 12. Shop til you drop at Westfield Franklin Park Mall and The Shops at Fallen Timbers. Enjoy a tasty meal at one of the local restaurants such as Azul Tequila, Cousino's Steakhouse, or Manhattan's Restaurant.
At Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Northwood/Toledo, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Rossford Bowling Lanes, 2.5 mi.
* Interstate Lanes, 2.6 mi.
* Eastern Freeway Lanes, 4.1 mi.
* Fox Theatres, 5 mi.
* Westfield Franklin Park Mall, 7.1 mi.
* Heather Downs Country Club, 8 mi.
* The Town Center At Levis Commons, 8.2 mi.
* Rave Motion Pictures-Levis Commons 12, 8.3 mi.
* Bedford Hills Golf Club, 10.8 mi.
* Tanglewood Golf Course, 12.7 mi.
* The Shops at Fallen Timbers, 12.8 mi.
* On-Site Bar/Lounge
* ATM/Cash Machine
* Barbecue Grills
* Business Center
* Fitness Center
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Heated Outdoor Pool (July 4 - September 4)
* Meeting Facility
* Newsstand in Lobby
* On-Site Restaurant
* Picnic Area
* Huntington Center, 3.8 mi.
* SeaGate Convention Centre, 3.9 mi.
* Imagination Station, 3.9 mi.
* Toledo Zoo, 4.2 mi.
* Toledo Museum of Art, 4.5 mi.
* Swan Creek Preserve Metropark, 7.7 mi.
* Fort Meigs, 8.7 mi.
* Wildwood Preserve Metropark, 9.8 mi.
* Splash Bay, 10.7 mi.
* Fallen Timbers Battlefield, 13.2 mi.
* Cedar Point, 57.8 mi.
* Free daily deluxe continental breakfast
* Free coffee in lobby
* On-site restaurant
* Moody's Coney Island Diner, 0.1 mi.
* Azul Tequila, 0.8 mi.
* The Real Seafood Company, 2.9 mi.
* The Spaghetti Warehouse, 3.3 mi.
* Cousino's Steakhouse, 3.4 mi.
* The Oliver House, 3.5 mi.
* Table Forty Four, 3.7 mi.
* Manhattan's Restaurant, 4.2 mi.
* Dos Hermanos, 4.5 mi.
* Bob Evans Restaurant, 4.6 mi.
* Olive Garden, 9.1 mi.
* LongHorn Steakhouse 9.5 mi.
* Schneider Sons Electric Co, 1.6 mi.
* Calphalon Corporation, 2 mi.
* Kuhlman Corporation, 2.6 mi.
* Service Spring Corporation, 6.2 mi.
* Flowserve Corporation, 7.7 mi.
* Tesco Transportation Equipment, 7.9 mi.
* Federal Fire Equipment Co, 10.3 mi.
Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Northwood/Toledo offers 7400 square feet of meeting space that can be partitioned into four individual rooms. A maximum capacity of 517 guests can be accommodated in the entire space.
Local Colleges and Universities
* Owens Community College, 1.6 mi.
* The University of Toledo, 7 mi.
* Tiffin University, 46.3 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Mercy St. Charles Hospital, 4.6 mi.
* Bay Park Community Hospital, 4.7 mi.