Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn Fairview Heights/St. Louis East, conveniently located off of Highway 64 and IL 159. Start your day right with our free deluxe continental breakfast and free coffee in our lobby. Enjoy a refreshing swim in our heated indoor pool. Take advantage of our business center. Appreciate the convenience of our on-site guest laundry facility. Stay connected with free wireless high-speed Internet access in our common areas and guest rooms. Step into the privacy of your own guest room with amenities including a microwave, mini-fridge, coffeemaker, cable TV with HBO and ESPN, iron, ironing board, hairdryer, clock radio, desk with lamp, free local calls, and wake-up service. Children age 15 and younger stay free in their parent's room with existing bedding. Pets weighing 50 lbs or less are welcome for a small charge in select guest rooms. Our Fairview Heights/St. Louis East hotel offers comfortable accommodations, affordable rates, and a friendly 24-hour front desk staff to help you feel at home.
Americas Best Value Inn Fairview Heights/St. Louis East offers easy access to many popular local attractions. Visit Busch Stadium, St. Louis Zoo, Cahokia Mounds State Historic Site, or the landmark Gateway Arch in nearby St. Louis. We are also close to several universities including University of Illinois, Southwestern Illinois College, and Washington University. Enjoy a round of golf at nearby Stonewolf Golf Club and Clinton Hill Golf Course. Take in a movie at St. Clair 10 Cine and O'Fallon 15 Cinema. Bowl a couple of games at St. Clair Bowl and Belleville Bowling. Our interior corridor hotel is within a mile of several local restaurants including Lotawata Creek Southern Grill, T.G.I. Friday's, and Olive Garden.
At Americas Best Value Inn Fairview Heights/St. Louis East, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities:
* St. Clair Antique Mall, walking distance
* St. Clair 10 Cine, 0.4 mi.
* St. Clair Square, 0.7 mi
* Stonewolf Golf Club, 1 mi.
* St. Clair Bowl, 2 mi.
* O'Fallon 15 Cinema, 2.8 mi.
* Clinton Hill Golf Course, 4.4 mi.
* Belleville Bowling and Sport Shop, 6.4 mi.
* William and Florence Schmidt Art Center, 8.6 mi.
* Wax Museum of St. Louis, 12.2 mi.
* City Museum, 13.1 mi.
* Business Center
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Heated Indoor Pool
* Longacre Park, 2.1 mi.
* Gateway Fun Park, 7.8 mi.
* Cahokia Mounds State Historic Site, 8.7 mi.
* Gateway Arch, 11.9 mi.
* St. Louis Convention Center, 12. 7 mi.
* Busch Stadium, 13.1 mi.
* Scottrade Center, 15.2 mi.
* Missouri Botanical Garden, 17.2 mi.
* St. Louis Science Center, 17.6 mi.
* St. Louis Zoo, 18.7 mi.
* Free deluxe continental breakfast
* Free coffee in lobby
* Lotawata Creek Southern Grill, walking distance
* T.G.I. Friday's, 0.1 mi.
* Houlihan's, 0.2 mi.
* Bob Evans Restaurant, 0.2 mi.
* Olive Garden, 0.3 mi.
* Joe's Crab Shack, 0.4 mi.
* Shogun Japanese Steakhouse, 0.4 mi.
* Ginger Buffet, 0.4 mi.
* Red Lobster, 0.5 mi.
* Casa Gallardo Mexican Restaurant, 0.7 mi.
* The Pasta House Company, 0.7 mi.
* Chick-fil-A, 0.7 mi.
* Logan's Roadhouse, 0.9 mi.
* Harris Corporation, 0.4 mi.
* Walgreens, 0.8 mi.
* Aqua Systems, 1.8 mi.
* Lockheed Martin Corporation, 2 mi.
* Walmart Supercenter, 2.3 mi.
* Scott Air Force Base, 9.9 mi.
* US Coast Guard, 15.5 mi.
Local Colleges and Universities:
* University of Illinois, 5.1 mi.
* Southwestern Illinois College, 8.3 mi.
* Washington University, 20.5 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals:
* St. Elizabeth's Hospital, 3.5 mi.
* Memorial Hospital, 5.5 mi.