Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn Schenectady/Albany West, conveniently located off of I-890 and Nott Terrace. Start your day right with our free continental breakfast. Stay connected with free wireless high-speed Internet access in our common areas and guest rooms. Step into the privacy of your own guest room with amenities including a mini-fridge, cable TV with HBO and ESPN, hairdryer, iron, ironing board, clock radio, desk with lamp, free local calls, and wake-up service. Children age 11 and younger stay free in their parent's room with existing bedding. Our Schenectady hotel offers comfortable accommodations, affordable rates, and a friendly 24-hour front desk staff to help you feel at home.
Americas Best Value Inn Schenectady/Albany West offers easy access to Stockade Historic District, Schenectady Museum, Schenectady Light Opera Company, Central Park Rose Garden, and Empire State Aerosciences Museum. We are also close to several universities including Empire State College-State University of New York, Union College, and Schenectady County Community College. Enjoy family time at nearby Schenectady Parks and Recreation, Bow Tie Cinemas Movieland, Sportsman's Bowl, and Clifton Park Ice Arena. Popular attractions such as Saratoga Casino and Raceway, Howe Caverns, and Lake George are within an hour of our hotel. Tempt your taste buds at local restaurants including Denny's, Backstage Pub and Grill, and Taj Mahal.
At Americas Best Value Inn Schenectady/Albany West, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Schenectady Parks and Recreation, 0.4 mi.
* Bow Tie Cinemas Movieland, 0.4 mi.
* Proctor's Theatre, 0.5 mi.
* Vale Park, 0.8 mi.
* Sportsman's Bowl, 1.8 mi.
* Central Park Rose Garden, 1.8 mi.
* Stadium Golf Club, 2.8 mi.
* Macy's Rotterdam Square Mall, 3.1 mi.
* Town of Colonie Golf Course, 4.9 mi.
* Town' N Country Lanes, 7.3 mi.
* Regal Crossgates Stadium 18 and IMAX, 7.4 mi.
* Clifton Park Ice Arena, 9.7 mi.
* Guptill's Arena, 12.9 mi.
* Schenectady Museum, 0.5 mi.
* Schenectady County Historical Society, 0.5 mi.
* Black Dimensions In Art Inc., 0.5 mi.
* Schenectady Light Opera Company, 0.6 mi.
* Empire State Aerosciences Museum, 4.4 mi.
* Pruyn House, 12.1 mi.
* Saratoga Casino and Raceway, 23.1 mi.
* Howe Caverns, 30.1 mi.
* Lake George, 53.5 mi.
* Free daily continental breakfast
* Bombers Burrito Bar, 0.3 mi.
* Subway, 0.3 mi.
* Aperitivo Bistro, 0.4 mi.
* Denny's, 0.4 mi.
* Ambition Coffee House and Eatery, 0.4 mi.
* Backstage Pub and Grill, 0.4 mi.
* Katz Kafe, 0.4 mi.
* Bangkok Bistro, 0.6 mi.
* Taj Mahal, 0.6 mi.
* Burger King, 0.6 mi.
* Manhattan Exchange Restaurant, 0.7 mi.
* Katie O'Byrnes Restaurant, 0.7 mi.
* Cornell's Restaurant, 0.8 mi.
* Pettas Restaurant, 0.8 mi.
* L P Grasso and Co. Inc., walking distance
* Sykes Mallia Associates Inc., 0.5 mi.
* Utech Products Inc., 0.5 mi.
* Bechtel Plant Machinery Inc., 0.6 mi.
* New York Army National Guard, 1 mi.
* US Marine Corps, 4.2 mi.
* Proctors, 4.3 mi.
* GE Global Research Center, 4.5 mi.
Local Colleges and Universities
* Empire State College-State University of New York, 0.5 mi.
* Union College, 1.3 mi.
* Schenectady County Community College, 1.6 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Ellis Hospital, 1.8 mi.