Americas Best Value Inn Warren offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We offer clean, spacious rooms, free continental breakfast, and free in-room Wi-Fi. All guest rooms include cable TV with ESPN, clock radio, free local calls, and wake-up service. A microwave and mini-fridge are available upon request.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (11 and under in parent’s room). For those guests that are in town on longer term corporate assignments or business trips we also offer special weekly and monthly rates, as well as direct billing options.
For your convenience our hotel is a 100 percent non-smoking property. Pets are welcome, restrictions and charges apply. We are located less than 3 miles from Downtown Warren and are near Huntington University and the Dan Quayle Center and Museum. We are less than half a mile from I-69.
Americas Best Value Inn Warren is your best choice within the northeast region of the Hoosier State. We offer ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for golfing, hiking, mountain biking, or simply passing through on your way to Indianapolis or Fort Wayne. At Americas Best Value Inn Warren our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn Warren, We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities:
* Pulse Opera House, 3 mi.
* Dogwood Glen Golf Course, 2.1 mi.
* Roush Lake, 8.2 mi.
* Roush Lake Shooting Range, 9.2 mi.
* Rainbow Lanes, 11.1 mi.
* Etna Acres Golf Course, 11.6 mi.
* Knight Civic Center, 3.2 mi.
* Mount Etna State Recreation Area, 9.5 mi.
* Haunted Hotel by Huntington Jaycees, 12 mi.
* Dan Quayle Center and Museum, 12.2 mi.
* Historic Forks of the Wabash, 14 mi.
* Free continental breakfast served daily from 6am to 9am
* Free coffee in lobby
* Ugaldes Family Restaurant, 0.2 mi.
* Subway, 0.2 mi.
* SueAnne’s Family Restaurant, 0.2 mi.
* McDonald’s, 0.2 mi.
* Wagon Wheel Café, 3 mi.
* East of Chicago, 3.1 mi.
* Morrison’s Restaurant, 3.6 mi.
* Citizens Telephone Corp., 2.9 mi.
* Hy-Line International, 3 mi.
* Moto-Direct USA, 3.1 mi.
* Saturn Wheel Co., 3.1 mi.
* Heartland Aluminum Inc., 3.4 mi.
* Agri Motive Products, 3.6 mi.
* United REMC, 9.5 mi.
* Isolatek International, 11.6 mi.
* Shuttleworth Inc., 14.4 mi.
* PHD Inc., 14.5 mi.
* Antique Tractor Show, June
* Salamonie Summer Festival, June
* Artisan Fest, September
* Scarecrow Festival, October
Local Colleges and Universities:
* Huntington University, 13.4 mi.
* Indiana Institute-Technology, 14.7 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals:
* Markle Medical Center Inc., 2.5 mi.
* Parkview Huntington Hospital, 13.8 mi.