Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn Park Falls, conveniently located on Highway 13 South, four miles north of Highway 70 in the city of Park Falls. Park Falls was named for the scenic beauty surrounding the former falls on the south side of town. We invite our guests to enjoy our free continental breakfast and coffee in our lobby. Stay connected with free wireless high-speed Internet access in our common areas and guest rooms. Step into the privacy of your own guest room with amenities including a coffeemaker, cable TV, hairdryer, free local calls, and wake-up service. A mini-fridge (small nightly charge of $5), iron, and ironing board are available upon request. Children age 11 and younger stay free in their parent's room with existing bedding. One dog or cat weighing 30 lbs or less is welcome per room.
Our Park Falls hotel is situated near an abundance of public forests and lakes, where you can enjoy hunting, fishing, and snowmobiling in the winter months. Nearby parks include Hay Creek-Hoffman Lake State Wildlife Area, Copper Falls State Park, Flambeau River State Forest, Chequamegon National Forest, and Northern Highland - American Legion State Forest. Flambeau Rama, the city's annual festival and one of Wisconsin's longest running festivals, is held during the first week of August. Check out a movie at Park Theater. Play a round of golf at Park Falls Country Club. Enjoy a tasty meal at one of the local restaurants such as Park Falls Family Restaurant and Kountry Kafe.
At Americas Best Value Inn Park Falls, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities:
* Flambeau Lanes, 0.2 mi.
* Park Theater, 1.3 mi.
* Park Falls Country Club, 2.6 mi.
* Westwood Golf Club, 17.6 mi.
* Woodland Indian Art Center, 33.9 mi.
* LCO Casino, 42.7 mi.
* Hay Creek-Hoffman Lake State Wildlife Area, 15.7 mi.
* Wisconsin Concrete Park, 16.1 mi.
* Copper Falls State Park, 35.7 mi.
* Flambeau River State Forest, 39.8 mi.
* Chequamegon National Forest, 43.3 mi.
* Snowmobile Hall Fame/Museum, 52.2 mi.
* Cable Natural History Museum, 53.3 mi.
* Northern Highland - American Legion State Forest, 54.2 mi.
* Rusk County Museum, 62.1 mi.
* Free daily continental breakfast
* Free coffee in lobby
* Park Falls Family Restaurant, 0.1 mi.
* Subway, 0.3 mi.
* China Beijing, 0.3 mi.
* McDonald's, 0.4 mi.
* A J's Bar and Dining, 1.2 mi.
* Frontier Restaurant, 1.3 mi.
* Pal Cafe, 1.3 mi.
* Grandma Zavattaro's Pizzeria, 1.4 mi.
* Kountry Kafe, 3.8 mi.
* Northwoods Supper Club, 5.2 mi.
* Jumbo's, 7.6 mi.
* Natural Resources Department, 0.2 mi.
* Shopko, 0.2 mi.
* Park Falls Hardwoods, 1.2 mi.
* SBI Pepsi/Stueber's Beverages, 1.2 mi.
* Flambeau River Papers LLC, 1.4 mi.
* St. Croix Rod of Park Falls Ltd., 1.9 mi.
* Weather Shield, 2.5 mi.
* Park Falls Flea Market, May 22 thru Labor Day, Wednesdays 8am to 3pm
* Flambeau Rama, August
* Ruffed Grouse Fall Festival, October
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals:
* Flambeau Hospital, 1.7 mi.
* Howard Young Medical Center, 41.4 mi.