Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn West Columbia, conveniently located off of Business Highway 35 and Highway 36 in Brazoria County. Our hotel offers affordable rates, comfortable accommodations, and a friendly 24-hour front desk staff eager to help you feel at home. Whether you are visiting for business or pleasure, come stay with us and experience all that West Columbia has to offer.
Start your day off right with our free continental breakfast and coffee service in our lobby. Appreciate the convenience of our business center with computer, and fax and copy services. Stay connected with free wireless high-speed Internet access in our guest rooms and public areas. During the hot summer months, take a refreshing swim in our outdoor pool. Step into the privacy of your own guest room with amenities including a microwave, mini-fridge, coffeemaker, hairdryer, 40 inch flat panel LED satellite TV with HBO and ESPN, iron, ironing board, desk with lamp, clock radio, free local calls, and wake-up service.
Check out one of the many local area events including the San Jacinto Festival in April, the Harvest Festival in October, and Light Up the First Capitol Festival in December. Our West Columbia hotel offers easy access to several corporations including Conoco Philips, Chevron Phillips, Dow Chemicals, and the South Texas Nuclear Project. Explore some local history at the Capitol of Texas Park, Brazoria County Museum or the Columbia Historical Museum. Visit the Gulf Coast Bird Observatory or Brazos Bend State Park and take in some local wildlife. Have a day of fun and sun at Surfside Beach or learn about marine life at Sea Center Texas. Play a round of golf at West Brazos Golf Course or catch a movie at the Starplex Cinemas. Enjoy a delicious meal at one of several nearby restaurants including Baytown Seafood, Elmo’s Grill, and Ramon’s Taquito Express.
At Americas Best Value Inn West Columbia, We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* West Columbia Municipal Pool, 1.6 mi.
* West Brazos Golf Course, 3.9 mi.
* Wilderness Golf Course, 14.3 mi.
* Brazos Mall, 15.6 mi.
* Starplex Cinemas, 15.8 mi.
* Bowl Texas Bowling Center, 18 mi.
* Surfside Beach, 30 mi.
* Business Center
* Seasonal Outdoor Pool (Open from April - October)
* Capitol of Texas Park, 0.7 mi.
* Columbia Historical Museum, 0.8 mi.
* Varner Hogg Plantation, 1.7 mi.
* Brazoria County Museum, 14.5 mi.
* Gulf Coast Bird Observatory, 14.9 mi.
* Sea Center Texas, 18.7 mi.
* Center for the Arts and Sciences, 19.2 mi.
* Sweetie Pies Petting Zoo and Pony Rides, 20 mi.
* Brazos Bend State Park, 24.4 mi.
* Brazoria National Wildlife Refuge, 32.5 mi.
* Free daily continental breakfast
* Free coffee in lobby
* Dairy Queen, 0.06 mi.
* Church's Chicken, 0.2 mi.
* McDonald's, 0.2 mi.
* Baytown Seafood, 0.3 mi.
* Domino's Pizza, 0.3 mi.
* Elmo's Grill, 0.3 mi.
* Ramon's Taquito Express, 0.3 mi.
* Sonic Drive-In, 0.4 mi.
* Lucy's Mexican Restaurant, 0.4 mi.
* Hong Kong Restaurant, 0.8 mi.
* Lanmarc Construction, 0.8 mi.
* Texas-New Mexico Power Company, 1 mi.
* Chevron Phillips Chemical Company, 7.2 mi.
* Conoco Phillips Sweeny Refinery, 9.3 mi.
* Texas Department of Criminal Justice, 13.5 mi.
* BASF Chemicals Division, 21.3 mi.
* Dow Chemical Company, 24.2 mi.
* Amoco Chemical, 34.5 mi.
* South Texas Nuclear Project, 42.2 mi.
* San Jacinto Festival, April
* The Harvest Festival, October
* Light Up the First Capitol Festival, December
Local Colleges and Universities
* Brazosport College, 19.5 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Sweeny Community Hospital, 7.7 mi.
* Brazosport Regional Health System, 17.5 mi.