Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn Red Oak conveniently located between Dallas and Waxahachie. Appreciate our easy access to Navarro College at Waxahachie, The University of North Texas at Dallas, Northwood University, and Paul Quinn College. Check out the local museums by going to nearby Texas Musicians Museum, Ellis County Museum, and Cold War Air Museum. Play golf at Red Oak Valley Golf Club, Waxahachie Country Club, or Jeremy's Golf Center and Academy. Shop at Fountain Village and Southwest Center Mall. Sit down to a delicious meal at one of our local restaurants including Denny's, Randy's Bar B Que, and Pizza Inn.
Whether traveling for business or pleasure, Americas Best Value Inn Red Oak provides comfortable accommodations, affordable rates, and a friendly 24-hour front desk staff. Start your day right by picking up a newspaper in our lobby and enjoying our free deluxe continental breakfast. Stay connected with free wireless high-speed Internet access throughout our common areas and guest rooms. Swim in our seasonal outdoor pool. Take advantage of our free shuttle service every day except Sunday to the Truck Terminals of Celadon, Brookshire, Swift Transportation, Walmart, and Downtown Red Oak. Step into the privacy of your own exterior corridor guest room with amenities including a microwave, mini-fridge, coffeemaker, hairdryer, iron, ironing board, flat panel cable TV with ESPN and Showtime, clock radio, desk with lamp, free local calls, and wake-up service. Pets are welcome for a nightly charge of $15 per pet. At Americas Best Value Inn Red Oak, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities:
* Red Oak Valley Golf Club, 1.3 mi.
* Hilltop Super Bowl, 8.4 mi.
* Waxahachie Country Club, 8.5 mi.
* Jeremy's Golf Center and Academy, 8.7 mi.
* Fountain Village, 9.1 mi.
* AMF Desoto Lanes, 12.6 mi.
* Southwest Center Mall, 16 mi.
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Seasonal Outdoor Pool (Open from May to September)
* Texas Musicians Museum, 9.3 mi.
* Ellis County Museum, 9.4 mi.
* Cold War Air Museum, 11.5 mi.
* Free daily deluxe continental breakfast
* Denny's, walking distance
* Randy's Bar B Que, 3.5 mi.
* Pizza Inn, 3.5 mi.
* Domino's Pizza, 4.2 mi.
* Taco Bell, 4.3 mi.
* Whataburger, 4.7 mi.
* J B's World Famous Pizza, 4.8 mi.
* Olive Garden, 6.7 mi.
* FleetLegal Solutions, Inc., 0.1 mi.
* SWFA Inc, 4.7 mi.
* Celadon Trucking Services, 5.4 mi.
* Walmart Supercenter, 8.1 mi.
* Ross Dress For Less, 10 mi.
* JCPenney's, 15.5 mi.
* Swift Transportation, 16.5 mi.
Local Colleges and Universities:
* Navarro College at Waxahachie, 7.9 mi.
* Cedar Valley College, 12.7 mi.
* The University of North Texas at Dallas, 13.7 mi.
* Northwood University, 16.7 mi.
* Paul Quinn College, 17.3 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals:
* Baylor Medical Center at Waxahachie, 9.2 mi.
* Methodist Dallas Medical Center, 21.1 mi.