Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn Stonington/Mystic. We are located on Route 1, only four miles from Mystic attractions and ten miles from Rhode Island. While staying with us be sure to visit the Old Lighthouse Museum, Mystic Aquarium, and Mystic Seaport Museum. Relax with a day at the Misquamicut State Beaches, Historic Stonington Village, or Old Mystic Village. Gamblers can try their hand at Foxwoods Resort Casino or the Mohegan Sun Casino. Connecticut College is also nearby. Enjoy a delicious meal at one of the local restaurants including the Dog Watch Cafe, Skipper's Dock, and A Taste of India.
Come enjoy our quiet and convenient location and pay less than at other Mystic area hotels. We are a 100 percent smoke free hotel offering affordable rates, comfortable accommodations, and a friendly front desk staff to help you feel at home. Stay connected with free wireless high-speed Internet access available in our guest rooms and lobby. Take advantage of our business center with fax and copy capabilities. Spend some quality family time outside in our picnic area. Step into the privacy of your own large guest room with amenities including a microwave, mini-fridge, cable TV, clock radio, iron, ironing board, and free local calls. Pets are allowed-charges and restrictions apply. Children age 18 and younger stay free in their parent's room with existing bedding.
At Americas Best Value Inn Stonington/Mystic, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities:
* Barn Island Wildlife Management Area, 2.5 mi.
* Pequot Golf Course, 3.6 mi.
* Elm Ridge Golf Course, 3.8 mi.
* Granite Theatre, 3.9 mi.
* Alley Katz Bowling Center, 4.6 mi.
* Regal Stonington 10 Movie Theater, 5.3 mi.
* Crystal Mall, 15 mi.
* Foxwoods Resort Casino, 14.1 mi.
* Mohegan Sun Casino, 22.4 mi.
* Business Center
* Picnic Area with Tables
* Salt Marsh Opera, 1.3 mi.
* Stonington Borough/Village, 1.7 mi.
* Old Lighthouse Museum, 2.1 mi.
* Mystic Aquarium, 4.3 mi.
* Babcock-Smith House Museum, 4.5 mi.
* Mystic Seaport Museum, 4.7 mi.
* Olde Mistick Village, 6 mi.
* Misquamicut State Beach, 8.5 mi.
* Watch Hill Rhode Island, 9 mi.
* Stonington Pizza Palace, 1.3 mi.
* Zack's Bar and Grille, 1.3 mi.
* Dog Watch Cafe, 1.4 mi.
* Stonington Fish and Lobster, 1.6 mi.
* Milagro Cafe, 1.7 mi.
* Noah's Restaurant, 1.7 mi.
* Water Street Cafe, 1.7 mi.
* Skipper's Dock, 1.9 mi.
* Subway, 1.9 mi.
* A Taste of India, 3.8 mi.
* McDonald's, 4.6 mi.
* Steak Loft, 4.6 mi.
* Buckley Custom Builders LLC, 1.5 mi.
* Davis-Standard LLC, 1.7 mi.
* General Physics Corporation, 1.9 mi.
* P C Telecom Corporation, 3.2 mi.
* Pettini Contracting Corporation, 3.9 mi.
* Fibrelite Corporation, 4.1 mi.
* Pfizer, 11.5 mi.
* Walmart, 11.5 mi.
* General Dynamics Electric Boat, 13.2 mi.
* Naval Submarine Base New London, 13.5 mi.
* Food and Wine Festival, September
Local Colleges and Universities:
* Connecticut College, 14 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals:
* Westerly Hospital, 5.1 mi.
* Lawrence Memorial Hospital, 14.9 mi.