Americas Best Value Inn West Monroe welcomes you to our family owned and operated hotel, conveniently located off I-20 Exit 114 North. Wake up and enjoy our free daily continental breakfast. Take advantage of our business center with fax and copy capabilities. Relax with a refreshing swim in our seasonal outdoor pool, open May to October. Step into the privacy of your own guest room with amenities including free high-speed Internet access, a microwave, mini-fridge, coffeemaker, 39-inch flat screen TV with HBO and ESPN, hairdryer, clock radio, ironing board, desk with lamp, and wake-up service. Irons available upon request at front desk. Children age 11 and under stay free in their parent's room with existing bedding. Pets are allowed-charges apply.
There are several attractions near Americas Best Value Inn West Monroe that you will want to visit such as the Ike Hamilton Expo Center, Biedenharn Museum and Garden, Louisiana Purchase Gardens and Zoo, and the University of Louisiana at Monroe. In addition, the Duck Dynasty TV show is produced just a mile down the road. Play a round of golf at Highland Park Golf Course or Mane Street Mini Golf and Games. Catch a movie at the Tinsel Town Theatre. Enjoy a delicious meal at one of the several restaurants located within a mile of our hotel including Chick-fil-A, Lone Star Steakhouse and Saloon, and Peking Chinese Restaurant.
At Americas Best Value Inn West Monroe, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* West Monroe Plaza, 0.2 mi.
* Tinsel Town Theatre, 0.9 mi.
* West Monroe Recreation Complex, 1.1 mi.
* Highland Park Golf Course, 1.5 mi.
* Mane Street Mini Golf and Games, 2 mi.
* Forsythe Park, 4.1 mi.
* Cheniere Lake Park, 4.6 mi.
* Pecanland Mall, 6.4 mi.
* Black Bayou Lake National Wildlife Refuge, 13.6 mi.
* Business Center
* Outdoor Pool (Open from May to October)
* Picnic Area with Tables
* Duck Commander, 1.1 mi.
* Farmer's Market, 1.2 mi.
* Ike Hamilton Expo Center, 2.4 mi.
* Antique Alley, 3 mi.
* Northeast Louisiana Children's Museum, 3.2 mi.
* Downtown Rivermarket, 3.7 mi.
* Layton Castle, 3.7 mi.
* Masur Museum of Art, 3.8 mi.
* Monroe Civic Center, 3.8 mi.
* Biedenharn Museum and Garden, 4.1 mi.
* Louisiana Purchase Gardens and Zoo, 6.1 mi.
* Excalibur Family Fun Center, 6.4 mi.
* Landry Vineyards, 9.8 mi.
* Free daily continental breakfast
* Free coffee in lobby
* Burger King, 0.2 mi.
* Chick-fil-A, 0.2 mi.
* KFC, 0.2 mi.
* Subway, 0.2 mi.
* Wendy's, 0.2 mi.
* Buffalo Wild Wings, 0.2 mi.
* Logan's Roadhouse, 0.2 mi.
* Duck Diner, 0.5 mi.
* IHOP, 0.6 mi.
* Texas Roadhouse, 0.6 mi.
* El Chico Cafe, 0.8 mi.
* Peking Chinese Restaurant, 0.8 mi.
* Chile Verde, 0.8 mi.
* Cheddar's Casual Cafe, 0.8 mi.
* Taco Bell, 0.9 mi.
* Waffle House, 0.9 mi.
* Outback Steakhouse, 1 mi.
* Hooters, 1.4 mi.
* Cotton, "Chopped" champion Cory Bahr's Restaurant, 2.9 mi.
* Avocada's, 4 mi.
* Walmart Supercenter, 0.2 mi.
* Big Lots, 0.4 mi.
* Hobby Lobby, 0.7 mi.
* Office Depot, 0.7 mi.
* Entergy Louisiana, 0.9 mi.
* Dollar Tree, 0.9 mi.
* Devon Energy Corporation, 1.3 mi.
* Leach Don Construction Inc., 1.3 mi.
* Custom Machine Works, 1.6 mi.
* J J Plank Corporation, 1.7 mi.
* Mid State Paper Corporation, 7 mi.
* Louisiana Southern Fried Festival, May
Local Colleges and Universities
* University of Louisiana at Monroe, 6.8 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Glenwood Regional Medical Center, 0.1 mi.