Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn Columbus, conveniently located off Highway 30 and Highway 81. Our Columbus hotel provides easy access to several local points of interest and popular attractions like Platte County Historical Society and Museum, Andrew Higgins Jackson Memorial, Pawnee Plunge Water Park, Columbus Community Hospital, Central Community College, and Quail Run Golf Course.
Our hotel provides free local and long distance calls, guest laundry, complimentary high speed WiFi, hairdryer, iron, ironing board, copy and fax services, microwave, mini-fridge, flat screen cable TVs with HBO, and complimentary newspaper. We invite our guests to enjoy our free deluxe continental breakfast and coffee in our lobby. Children age 11 and younger stay free in their parent's room with existing bedding. Pets are welcome for a charge of $10 per pet per night.
Columbus provides easy driving access to major businesses such as Behlen Manufacturing Co., Greystone Inc., Loup Power District, Vishay Dale Electronics Inc., Nebraska Public Power District, BD Becton Dickinson and Co., Flexcon Columbus, Camaco and ADM. Enjoy a tasty meal at one of the local restaurants such as El Matador Cantina, Grandma's Kitchen, and Jimmy John's.
At Americas Best Value Inn Columbus, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities:
* Center 6 Theatres, 0.5 mi.
* Boulevard Lanes, 0.7 mi.
* Platte Valley Playhouse, 0.9 mi.
* Westbrook Lanes Inc., 1.2 mi.
* Bradshaw Park Softball Complex, 1.3 mi.
* Columbus Aquatic Center, 2.2 mi.
* Columbus Races Thoroughbred Track, 2.6 mi.
* Columbus Inline Hockey and Skate Center, 2.9 mi.
* Elks Country Club Golf Course, 3.4 mi.
* Quail Run Golf Course, 4.2 mi.
* US 30 Speedway, 5.4 mi.
* Barbecue Grill
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Platte County Historical Society and Museum, 1 mi.
* Andrew Higgins Jackson Memorial, 1.3 mi.
* Lost Creek Soccer Complex, 1.3 mi.
* Pawnee Plunge Water Park, 1.5 mi.
* Quincentenary Belltower, 1.5 mi.
* AG Park, 2.4 mi.
* Wilderness Park Soccer Complex, 2.7 mi.
* Columbus Loup River Bridge, 2.9 mi.
* Free Deluxe Continental Breakfast
* Coffee in lobby
* Taco Bell, 0.2 mi.
* McDonald's, 0.4 mi.
* Pizza Ranch, 0.5 mi.
* Subway, 0.5 mi.
* El Matador Cantina, 0.5 mi.
* Little Caeser's Pizza, 0.5 mi.
* Wendy's, 0.6 mi.
* Golden Dragon Buffet, 0.6 mi.
* Husker Steak House, 0.7 mi.
* Dusters, 1.3 mi.
* KFC, 1.3 mi.
* Reeder's 11th St. Grub and Pub, 1.6 mi.
* Grandma's Kitchen, 1.6 mi.
* Jimmy John's, 2 mi.
* Applebee's, 2.6 mi.
* Behlen Manufacturing Co., 0.1 mi.
* Greystone Inc., 0.3 mi.
* Progressive Swine Tech, 0.6 mi.
* Loup Power District, 1.4 mi.
* Vishay Dale Electronics Inc., 1.8 mi.
* Nebraska Public Power District, 2.1 mi.
* BD Becton Dickinson and Co., 2.1 mi.
* US Army Reserve, 3.5 mi.
* Flexcon Columbus, 3.9 mi.
* Camaco, 4.9 mi.
* ADM, 5.4 mi.
* CCH Auxiliary Extravaganza, April
* Nebraska Rod Run and Car Show, June
* U.S. 30 Speedway (weekly car races), April - September
* Junior Runaround, July
* Festival of Trees, November
Local Colleges and Universities:
* Central Community College, 3.6 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals:
* Columbus Community Hospital, 2 mi.