The Americas Best Value Inn & Suites Albuquerque/North offers the most value for your money when staying in the North Valley or Northern Albuquerque neighborhood! Take advantage of our kids stay free policy (12 and under), our heated indoor pool---1 of only 3 in Northern Albuquerque, guest laundry facility, free wireless high speed internet in all our rooms and a free deluxe continental breakfast served every morning. Additionally, mini-fridges, coffeemakers and cable TV with HBO are included in every room.
For your convenience we are a pet friendly property (dogs under 50 pounds please) and our location also provides easy access to many of Albuquerque’s top attractions and businesses. And don’t forget we offer the best value for vendors and attendees of the International Balloon Fiesta, the Gildan New Mexico Bowl, Albuquerque ComicCon and the USA Track and Field Indoor Championships.
The Americas Best Value Inn Albuquerque/North is your best choice within the Albuquerque metro area. We offer the perfect accommodations and location whether you are in town for a vacation at the Sandia Ski Area, touring the Gruet Winery, visiting the New Mexico State Fair or traveling regionally on business.
Most importantly, we pride ourselves on our great service, we could tell you about it, but we would rather you read our reviews and then come see for yourself! Everything we do at the Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Albuquerque/North is driven by our desire to provide exceptional service, dedication to detail and a friendly, comfortable environment. Join our family at the Americas Best Value Inn Albuquerque/North - You Deserve It.
* We are only minutes from many major businesses including Lockheed Martin, Honeywell, General Electric, Lovelace Health Systems, General Mills, Journal Business Center, Intel and Northrop Grumman.
* Enjoy your leisure time playing some rounds of golf at Tanoan Country Club, Arroyo Del Osa Park or Sandia Golf Club. Or if you are feeling lucky, head over to the Sandia Casino (24-hour shuttle available). For those looking to do a little shopping we are nearby to the Zumiez Coronado and Cottonwood malls. And don’t forget, Americas Best Value Inn and Suites is a favorite choice for friends and family visiting students at the University of New Mexico - ask about our friends and family rates.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta Park, 1 mi.
* Sandia Golf Club, 2.5 mi.
* Adobe Theater, 2.6 mi.
* Cinemark Movies 8, 4.2 mi.
* IT*Z - Family, Food and Fun, 4.6 mi.
* Cinemark Century Rio 24 Plex and XD, 5.2 mi.
* Cottonwood Mall, 5.5 mi.
* Regal Entertainment Group - Cottonwood Stadium 16, 5.5 mi.
* Lucky 66 Bowl, 5.7 mi.
* Zumiez Coronado Mall, 6.7 mi.
* Silva Lanes, 7.5 mi.
* Sandia Bowl, 8.4 mi.
* Kimo Theatre, 9.2 mi.
* Winrock Mall, 10.2 mi.
* Holiday Bowl, 10.9 mi.
* Leisure Bowl, 11.6 mi.
* Business Center
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Heated Indoor Pool
* Meeting Facility
* Sandia Casino - 24 hour free shuttle service to casino, 1 mi.
* Anderson-Abruzzo Albuquerque International Balloon Museum, 1.3 mi.
* Cliff's Amusement Park, 3 mi.
* Sandia Peak Ski and Tramway, 7.6 mi.
* Indian Pueblo Cultural Center, 8.6 mi.
* Albuquerque Museum, 9.6 mi.
* Old Town, 9.7 mi.
* Isotopes Park, 9.8 mi.
* Rattlesnake Museum, 9.8 mi.
* Petroglyph National Monument, 11.2 mi.
* Santa Ana Star Casino, 12.2 mi.
* Free deluxe continental breakfast
* Free coffee available in the lobby
* Burger King, 0.3 mi.
* Subway, 0.5 mi.
* Carl's Jr., 0.9 mi.
* Tomato Cafe, 1 mi.
* Jason's Deli, 1 mi.
* Red Brick Pizza, 1.1 mi.
* Chick-fil-A, 1.1 mi.
* Five Guys Burgers and Fries, 1.2 mi.
* Whataburger, 1.9 mi.
* Cracker Barrel Old Country Store, 2 mi.
* Texas Land and Cattle Steakhouse, 4.1 mi.
* Chama River Brewing Company, 5 mi.
* County Line BBQ, 6.5 mi.
* Sumco USA Corporation, 1 mi.
* Eaton Corporation, 1.1 mi.
* McCarthy Building Companies, Inc., 1.7 mi.
* Sandia National Lab, 11.3 mi.
* Kirtland AFB Bx, 14.2 mi.
Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Albuquerque/North offers one 700 square foot meeting facility with a maximum capacity of 25 guests.
Local Colleges and Universities
* University of Phoenix - New Mexico Campus, 0.9 mi.
* University of New Mexico, 7.8 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Lovelace Women's Hospital, 4.1 mi.
* Albuquerque Regional Med Center, 4.1 mi.
* Lovelace Westside Hospital, 6.3 mi.
* Presbyterian Urgent Care, 8.2 mi.
* University of New Mexico Hospital, 8.2 mi.
* Albuquerque Veterans Medical Center, 12.8 mi.