Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn St. Louis/North. Start your day right with a complimentary cup of coffee available in our lobby from 6 to 10 a.m. Enjoy a refreshing swim in our seasonal outdoor pool. Appreciate the convenience of our on-site guest laundry facility. Stay connected with free wireless high-speed Internet access in our common areas and guest rooms. Step into the privacy of your own guest room with amenities including cable TV with HBO and ESPN, free local calls, and wake-up service. An iron and ironing board are available upon request. Children age 11 and younger stay free in their parent's room with existing bedding. Pets are welcome for a small non-refundable nightly charge. Our St. Louis hotel offers comfortable accommodations, affordable rates, and a friendly 24-hour front desk staff to help you feel at home.
Located in "The Gateway City", Americas Best Value Inn St. Louis/North offers easy access to many local festivals including The Loop Ice Carnival, Whitaker Jazz Festival, Greater St. Louis Hispanic Festival, and St. Louis International Film Festival. Our hotel is close to many popular attractions including St. Louis University, Museum of Contemporary Religious Art, Hermann Stadium, Soldiers' Memorial , Busch Stadium, The Gateway Arch, and St. Louis Art Museum. Mayfair Plaza Shopping Center is also nearby. Local restaurants include Ponticello's Restaurant, Cracker Barrel, and Captain D's Seafood.
At Americas Best Value Inn St. Louis/North, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities:
* Mayfair Plaza Shopping Center, 3 mi.
* Emerald Greens Golf Course, 3.3 mi.
* AMF Bowland Lanes, 7.8 mi.
* St. Louis Symphony, 11.4 mi.
* Cinema St. Louis, 11.6 mi.
* The Sheldon Concert Hall and Art Galleries, 11.6 mi.
* Scott Joplin House, 11.8 mi.
* Union Avenue Opera, 12.1 mi.
* Landmark's Tivoli Theatre, 12.7 mi.
* Gateway Arch, 13.1 mi.
* Casino Queen and Casino, 13.2 mi.
* Blanche M. Touhill Performing Arts Center, 14 mi.
* Anheuser-Busch Brewery Tours, 14.7 mi.
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Outdoor Pool (Open from June - August)
* Griot Museum of Black History, 10.6 mi.
* Museum of Contemporary Religious Art, 12 mi.
* City Museum, 12 mi.
* Hermann Stadium, 12 mi.
* St. Louis Convention Center, 12.1 mi.
* Laclede's Landing Wax Museum, 12.2 mi.
* Soldiers' Memorial, 12.3 mi.
* Chaifetz Arena, 12.3 mi.
* Downtown St. Louis, 12.6 mi.
* Missouri History Museum, 12.7 mi.
* Busch Stadium, 12.8 mi.
* Free coffee in lobby from 6 to 10 a.m.
* Jack in the Box, 1 mi.
* Pizza Hut, 1.9 mi.
* White Castle, 2 mi.
* K T's Sports Bar and Restaurant, 2.1 mi.
* KFC, 2.2 mi.
* Subway, 2.3 mi.
* China Wok, 3.4 mi.
* Ponticello's Restaurant, 3.6 mi.
* Cracker Barrel, 4.4 mi.
* IHOP, 4.5 mi.
* Applebee's, 4.5 mi.
* IMO's Pizza, 4.8 mi.
* Captain D's Seafood, 4.8 mi.
* Laclede Gas Co., 4.3 mi.
* Edward Jones Investments, 5.8 mi.
* Emerson Electric, 7.2 mi.
* Henkel Corp., 7.9 mi.
* Walmart, 8.1 mi.
* Proctor and Gamble, 8.3 mi.
* Permalok Corp., 8.3 mi.
* PQ Corp., 8.5 mi.
* Express Scripts, 10.6 mi.
* Boeing, 10.8 mi.
* US Coast Guard, 11 mi.
* Graybar Electric, 13.8 mi.
* The Loop Ice Carnival, January
* Whitaker Jazz Festival, August
* Great Forest Park Balloon Glow and Balloon Race, September
* Greater St. Louis Hispanic Festival, September
* Meet Me in St. Louis Antiques and Garden Show, September
* Saint Louis Art Fair, September
* Taste of St. Louis, September
* St. Louis International Film Festival, November
Local Colleges and Universities:
* St. Louis University, 11.8 mi.
* University of Missouri, 14.4 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals:
* Christian Northeast Hospital, 4.4 mi.