Our New Hotel is Now Open!
Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn Extended Stay - Amelia, located just south of I-49/Highway 90 at Amelia exit 181 between Morgan City and Houma, LA. The hotel is primarily extended stay catering to stays of a week or longer, but nightly stays are also available.
In many instances, our rates will be less than half that of a traditional hotel. Located on the eastern side of St. Mary Parish, Amelia is the hub for oil and gas exploration in the Gulf of Mexico and inland waters. Much of the marine fabrication for offshore rigs, platforms, and pipelines is performed in the Amelia, Morgan City, and Houma areas. Amelia is also a major location for the fabrication, repair, and maintenance of offshore supply vessels and crew boats. In addition, the area is famous for its world class hunting, fishing, and outdoor festival such as Shrimp and Petroleum Festival in nearby Morgan City, which celebrates the state's heritage with authentic Cajun cooking, Zydeco and Country music performances, a 5K run and more. It is this unique mix of combining business and pleasure that sets the "Cajun Coast" apart from just about anywhere else in the world.
Americas Best Value Inn Extended Stay - Amelia gives you real Southern hospitality with clean and comfortable accommodations at a great rate. Free wireless high-speed Internet access and Ethernet are available in all guest rooms as well as all common areas throughout the hotel. For your convenience we offer an on-site guest laundry facility, barbecue grill, vending machine, and picnic area. Step into the privacy of your own kitchenette studio and enjoy amenities such as microwave, refrigerator, 32 inch LCD flat panel TVs with Direct TV satellite with ESPN and expanded programming of 100 plus channels, in-room workspace, pillow top mattress, and clock radio. Kitchenette is fully equipped with counter top, cabinet, and appliances. Bathtub comes with curved shower rods. We also offer handicap accessible room with wider doors to bathroom, hand-held shower head, accessible sink and vanity. Where roll-in shower is not available there is a chair in the bathtub. Lower light switches, lower kitchen counter, cabinets, and appliances. Selected studios are set up for the hearing impaired. Overflow parking for larger vehicles and trailers. RFID room keys that won't demagnetize. At Americas Best Value Inn Extended Stay - Amelia, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Please visit our website at www.ameliaextendedstay.com
Off-Site Recreational Activities:
* Charlie's Lanes, 4.6 mi.
* Lake End Park, 8.8 mi.
* Fairview Cinema, 10.8 mi.
* St Mary Golf and Country Club, 11.4 mi.
* Atchafalaya Golf Course, 13.8 mi.
* Southland Mall Shopping Center, 25.3 mi.
* Barbecue Grill
* Business Center with Computer
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Picnic Area
* Amelia Belle Casino, 1 mi.
* International Petroleum Museum, 7.8 mi.
* Louisiana State Museum, 12.8 mi.
* Edward Douglass White Historic Site, 19.2 mi.
* Westland Acadian Cultural Center, 24.3 mi.
* McDonald's, 0.9 mi.
* Morgan City Grill, 4.8 mi.
* East Gate BBQ, 5.7 mi.
* El Paso Mexican Grill, 6.4 mi.
* Taco Bell Restaurant, 7.1 mi.
* Tampico Restaurant, 7.5 mi.
* Conrad Shipyard LLC, 0.5 mi.
* Allison Marine Contractors Inc, 0.5 mi.
* Bay Offshore Ltd, 0.7 mi.
* Bollinger Marine Fabricators, 1 mi.
* Tidewater, 1 mi.
* Transocean Inc, 1 mi.
* J. Ray Mcdermott, 1 mi.
* Petroleum Helicopters Inc, 2 mi.
* Nov Tuboscope, 3 mi.
* Coast Guard Station, 5 mi.
* Oceaneering International Inc, 5.6 mi.
* American Power Boat Association on Lake Palourde, July
* Cypress Sawmill Festival, end of March - beginning of April
* The Louisiana Shrimp and Petroleum Festival, end of August - beginning of September
Local Colleges and Universities:
* Louisiana Technical College, 7.2 mi.
* Nicholls State University, 25.6 mi.
* Fletcher Technical Community College, 28.6 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals:
* Teche Regional Medical Center, 7.5 mi.
* Terrebonne General Medical Center, 29.8 mi.