Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn Lincoln, the capitol and the second most populated city in Nebraska. Our hotel is near the University of Nebraska and their exciting football team. We are also close to Nebraska Wesleyan University, Southeast Community College, and Union College. Other popular Lincoln attractions include Nebraska State Capitol, Abbott Sports Complex, Star City Shores Water Park, National Museum of Roller Skating, Lincoln Children's Museum, and Haymarket Park. Shopping enthusiasts will enjoy being close to Westfield Gateway Mall (boasting more than 100 retailers, entertainment venues and eateries) and Southpointe Pavilions Mall. Nearby restaurants include Pancho Villa Mexican Grill, Misty's Restaurant and Lounge, and Valentino's Restaurant.
Revitalize and gear up for your day with a peaceful night's sleep on our plush bedding followed by our free daily deluxe continental breakfast including Belgian waffles. Stay connected with free wireless high-speed Internet access available throughout our hotel and guest rooms. Take advantage of our guest laundry facility. Cook up a feast on our barbecue grill. Step into the privacy of your own guest room with amenities including a microwave, mini-fridge, coffeemaker, hairdryer, cable TV with HBO and ESPN, clock radio, in-room safe, desk with lamp, free local calls, and wake-up service. Children age 11 and younger stay free in their parent's room with existing bedding. Pets are welcome, restrictions and charges apply.
At Americas Best Value Inn Lincoln, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities:
* Mahoney Golf Course, 2.5 mi.
* Hollywood Bowl, 3 mi.
* University Place Shopping Center, 3.6 mi.
* Cornhusker Highway Shopping Center, 3.8 mi.
* Gateway Mall, 4.2 mi.
* East Park Cinemas, 4.3 mi.
* Skate Zone, 5 mi.
* Marcus Lincoln Grand Cinema, 5.9 mi.
* Holms Lake Golf Course, 8.2 mi.
* SouthPointe Pavilions Mall, 10 mi.
* Barbecue Grill
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Lux Center For the Arts, 1.9 mi.
* Memorial Stadium, 4.7 mi.
* National Museum of Roller Skating, 5.1 mi.
* Lincoln Children's Museum, 5.1 mi.
* Sheldon Museum of Art, 5.5 mi.
* Haymarket Park, 5.5 mi.
* Museum of Nebraska History, 5.6 mi.
* State Capitol, 5.9 mi.
* Star City Shores Water Park, 8.2 mi.
* Free daily deluxe continental breakfast including Belgian waffles
* Coffee available in lobby
* Pancho Villa Mexican Grill, 0.3 mi.
* Burger King, 0.5 mi.
* Engine House Cafe, 0.5 mi.
* Misty's Restaurant and Lounge, 0.7 mi.
* Isles Pub and Pizza, 0.7 mi.
* Amigos, 0.7 mi.
* Valentino's Restaurant, 0.8 mi.
* The Steak House, 2.1 mi.
* House of Hunan Restaurant, 2.2 mi.
* Li-Cor Inc, 1 mi.
* Teledyne Isco Inc, 1.2 mi.
* Novartis Consumer Health, 4.3 mi.
* Pfizer Inc., 5.3 mi.
* Kawasaki Motors Mfg Corp, 7.4 mi.
* Fiserv, 9.8 mi.
* Capitol City Ribfest, August
Local Colleges and Universities:
* Nebraska Wesleyan University, 2.2 mi.
* University of Nebraska, 4.6 mi.
* Southeast Community College, 5.1 mi.
* Union College, 6.5 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals:
* BryanLGH Medical Center, 4.8 mi.
* Saint Elizabeth Regional Medical Center, 5.8 mi.