Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn Whitehall, a 2.5 story fifty room hotel conveniently located at mile 128 of US 31, about twelve miles north of Muskegon and two miles from Lake Michigan. We are the closest hotel to Michigan Adventure Park. Our hotel is only five miles from the Thoroughbred Golf Course and within fifteen miles of several other golf courses. The JJ Ranch Waterpark is ten miles from our hotel and the Montague-Hart Rail Trail is only one mile from our hotel. For the outdoorsman, the Manistee National Forest begins just northeast of Whitehall. Numerous fishing tournaments are held throughout the year on Lake Michigan and White Lake. Weekly sailing regattas are held throughout the summer on White Lake. McDonald's, Arby's, and San Marco's Mexican Restaurant are just a few of the restaurants within walking distance.
Whether you are traveling for business or pleasure, Americas Best Value Inn Whitehall offers comfortable accommodations, affordable rates, and a friendly 24-hour front desk staff to help you feel at home. Enjoy our free daily deluxe continental breakfast with a fresh cup of coffee. Appreciate the convenience of our on-site guest laundry facility. Relax with your family in our picnic area. Stay connected with free wireless high-speed Internet access in our common areas and guest rooms. Step into the privacy of your own guest room with amenities including a coffeemaker, cable TV with HBO, hairdryer, clock radio, desk with lamp, free local calls, and wake-up service. Or upgrade your stay by booking a suite with a plush king-sized bed and a sofa bed. Children age 18 and younger stay free in their parent's room with existing bedding. Pets are welcome for a small nightly charge per pet. At Americas Best Value Inn Whitehall, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities:
* Northstar Cinemas, 0.2 mi.
* Hickory Knoll Golf Course, 0.9 mi.
* Thoroughbred Golf Course, 5.6 mi.
* Bent Pine Golf Club, 5.9 mi.
* Michigan's Adventure Park, 5.9 mi.
* Old Channel Trail Golf Course, 6.7 mi.
* JJ Ranch Waterpark, 10.2 mi.
* AMF Muskegon Lanes, 12.6 mi.
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Picnic Area
* Montague-Hart Rail Trail, 1.5 mi.
* White Lake, 1.7 mi.
* Lake Michigan, 2 mi.
* Blue Lake Fine Arts Camp, 5.7 mi.
* Duck Lake State Park, 7.7 mi.
* World's Largest Weathervane, 8.4 mi.
* Muskegon Museum of Art, 16.5 mi.
* Muskegon Railroad Historical, 16.6 mi.
* Lake Express High Speed Ferry, 18.9 mi.
* Free daily deluxe continental breakfast
* Coffee available in lobby
* Burger King, walking distance
* McDonald's, walking distance
* San Marco's Mexican Restaurant, 0.1 mi.
* KFC, 0.2 mi.
* Arby's, 0.3 mi.
* Taco Bell, 0.3 mi.
* Gary's Restaurant, 0.8 mi.
* Pizza Hut, 0.9 mi.
* Sam's Bistro, 1.4 mi.
* Chen's Chinese and Thai, 1.4 mi.
* Harbor View Grille, 1.5 mi.
* Crosswinds Restaurant, 1.9 mi.
* Pekadill's, 1.9 mi.
* Howmet Corporation, 2.1 mi.
* Whitehall Products Ltd, 2.1 mi.
Local Colleges and Universities:
* Grand Valley State University, 15.5 mi.
* Muskegon Community College, 16 mi.
* Baker College, 16.5 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals:
* Accessible Health Center Urgent, 2 mi.