Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Lake Charles conveniently located off Interstate 210 and Broad Street nine miles from Lake Charles Regional Airport. We invite our guests to enjoy our free deluxe continental breakfast and coffee in our lobby. Stay connected with free wireless Internet access in our common areas and guest rooms. Step into the privacy of your own guest room with amenities including cable TV with HBO and ESPN, hairdryer, microwave, mini-fridge, free local calls, and wake-up service. Coffeemakers are available at the front desk. A jacuzzi and sofa bed are available in select rooms. In addition to a outdoor pool the hotel provides a business center with computer as well as on-site laundry. Onsite parking is complimentary. Children age 18 and younger stay free in their parent's room with existing bedding.
Lake Charles-Southwest Louisiana is named the "Festival Capital" of Louisiana celebrating many annual festivals such as Mardi Gras-Palm Sunday Tour of Homes-Contraband Days/Louisiana Pirate Festival-Great Acadian Awakening and Cajun Christmas. Lake Charles is surrounded by numerous parks-beaches and nature trails for the family to enjoy. Visit historic Old Charlestown District full of shopping, dining, arts and culture. Nearby attractions include Mardi Gras Museum, Children's Museum, 1911 Historic City Hall and Cultural Center, Imperial Calcasieu Museum, North Beach, Creole Nature Trail, Yogi Bear Jellystone Park, and Acadiana Trail. For golf aficionados visit Pine Shadows Golf Center and Gray Plantation Golf Club. For some shopping visit Prien Lake Mall. Catch a flick at nearby Cinemark Lake Charles. Enjoy a tasty meal at one of the local restaurants such as Steamboat Bills, Miyako Japanese Restaurant, or Pappy's Catfish Cabin.
At Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Lake Charles, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Adventure Cove Park, 0.7 mi.
* Pine Shadows Golf Center, 2.3 mi.
* UA Lake Charles Stadium 10, 3.3 mi.
* Calcasieu Parish Parks and Recreation, 3.3 mi.
* Prien Lake Mall, 5.5 mi.
* Cinemark Lake Charles, 6.9 mi.
* Petro Bowl, 6.9 mi.
* Gray Plantation Golf Club, 13 mi.
* Business Center with a Computer
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Outdoor Pool
* Mardi Gras Museum, 2.7 mi.
* Lake Charles Symphony Inc., 2.7 mi.
* Children's Museum, 3 mi.
* Lake Charles Historic District, 3 mi.
* 1911 Historic City Hall and Cultural Center, 3.2 mi.
* Civic Center City, 3.8 mi.
* Imperial Calcasieu Museum, 4.5 mi.
* North Beach, 4.6 mi.
* Creole Nature Trail, 5 mi.
* Yogi Bear Jellystone Park, 5.9 mi.
* Prien/Highland Memorial Park, 8 mi.
* Acadiana Trail, 10.4 mi.
* LaFleur Beach, 10.7 mi.
* Free daily deluxe continental breakfast
* Free coffee available in lobby
* Steamboat Bills Inc., 1 mi.
* Peking Garden Chinese, 1 mi.
* Pat's of Henderson, 1.1 mi.
* Chili's Grill and Bar, 2.7 mi.
* Outback Steakhouse, 2.9 mi.
* Carino's Italian, 2.9 mi.
* IHOP, 3.1 mi.
* Miyako Japanese Restaurant, 4.3 mi.
* Mazen's Mediterranean Foods, 5.1 mi.
* Gatti's Pizza, 5.1 mi.
* Popeyes, 5.1 mi.
* Piccadilly Cafeteria, 5.2 mi.
* Mr Bill's Seafood Express, 6.1 mi.
* Panda Super Buffet, 6.8 mi.
* Pappy's Catfish Cabin, 9.4 mi.
* Aeroframe, 1.1 mi.
* PPG Industries, 7.4 mi.
* ConocoPhillips, 8.5 mi.
* Trunkline LNG Company, 14.7 mi.
* National Guard, 2.4 mi.
* US Coast Guard, 3.1 mi.
* The Shaw Group, 9.3 mi.
* Mardi Gras, January - February
* Palm Sunday Tour of Homes, March - April
* Contraband Days/Louisiana Pirate Festival, May
* Great Acadian Awakening, October
* Cajun Christmas, November - December
Local Colleges and Universities
* Sowela Technical Community College, 0.9 mi.
* McNeese State University, 6 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Lake Charles Memorial Hospital, 3.7 mi.
* Christus St. Hospital, 4.6 mi.
* W. O. Moss Regional Hospital, 5.1 mi.
* Women and Children's Hospital, 7.9 mi.