Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Redding/North. Our hotel is located near an array of exciting attractions including Cascade Theatre, Shasta Historical Society, and Turtle Bay Exploration Park which offers a museum, arboretum, animal programs and botanical gardens. Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Redding/North offers comfortable accommodations, affordable rates, and a 24-hour front desk staff who is committed to making your stay worry-free. Whether you are visiting for business or pleasure, come stay with us and experience all that Redding has to offer.
Start your day right with our free continental breakfast. Corporate travelers will appreciate the convenience of our business center. Step into the privacy of your own guest room with amenities including free wireless high speed Internet access, microwave, mini-fridge, coffeemaker, satellite TV with ESPN and HBO, hairdryer, clock radio, iron, ironing board, desk with lamp, free local calls, and wake-up service. Children age 10 and younger stay free in their parent’s room with existing bedding.
Enjoy all of the thrills at Waterworks Park or try your luck at Win-River Casino. Play a round of golf at Gold Hills Golf Course or Riverview Golf and Country Club. Our hotel is only a short drive from Simpson University and Northern California Veterans Museum and Heritage Center. Take in the local sites on the Shasta Rail Trail or head up to Whiskeytown National Recreation Area for a day of kayaking and swimming. Experience the historic Lassen Volcanic National Park, the home of the largest plug dome volcano in the world, only 60 miles from our hotel. Enjoy a delicious meal at one of several nearby restaurants including Redding’s Westside Pizza, Janya’s Thai Cuisine, or Market Street Steakhouse.
At Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Redding/North, We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities:
* Redding Mall, 1 mi.
* Lake Redding Park, 1.1 mi.
* Viking Skate Country, 1.8 mi.
* Shasta Lanes, 1.9 mi.
* Waterworks Park, 1.9 mi.
* Shasta Rail Trail, 3 mi.
* Mt. Shasta Mall, 3.3 mi.
* Cinemark Redding 14, 3.4 mi.
* Riverview Golf and Country Club, 4.6 mi.
* Gold Hills Golf Club, 4.9 mi.
* Whiskeytown National Recreation Area, 16.8 mi.
* Business Center
* Turtle Bay Exploration Park, 0.3 mi.
* Shasta Historical Society, 1 mi.
* Need 2 Speed Ultimate Entertainment Center, 1 mi.
* Cascade Theatre, 1.6 mi.
* Sundial Bridge, 1.7 mi.
* Win-River Casino, 6.7 mi.
* Northern California Veterans Museum and Heritage Center, 10.4 mi.
* Lassen Volcanic National Park, 48.4 mi.
* Free daily continental breakfast
* Free coffee available in lobby
* Dutch Bros Coffee, 0.1 mi.
* Lim's Cafe, 0.1 mi.
* Market St. Pizza and Deli, 0.1 mi.
* Janya’s Thai Cuisine, 0.1 mi.
* Redding’s Westside Pizza, 0.6 mi.
* Pio Loco, 0.8 mi.
* Gironda's Italian Restaurant, 0.8 mi.
* Tapas Downtown, 1 mi.
* Kobe Seafood and Steakhouse, 1.1 mi.
* Subway, 1.1 mi.
* Vintage Wine Bar and Restaurant, 1.3 mi.
* Market Street Steakhouse, 1.3 mi.
* Déjà Vu Restaurant, 1.4 mi.
* McDonald’s, 1.5 mi.
* Panda South Chinese, 1.5 mi.
* Jack's Grill, 1.6 mi.
* Rivers Restaurant, 2.7 mi.
* In-N-Out Burger, 3.3 mi.
* Apex Technology Management, Inc., 0.6 mi.
* Stifel Nicolaus and Co Inc, 0.9 mi.
* Redding Rancheria, 6.8 mi.
* Driscoll Strawberry Associates, 30.8 mi.
* Sundial Film Festival, March
* Happy Valley Strawberry Festival, May
* Beer Festival, September
Local Colleges and Universities:
* Institute of Technology, 3.1 mi.
* Simpson University, 3.9 mi.
* Shasta College, 4.7 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals:
* Shasta Regional Medical Center, 1.3 mi.
* Mercy Medical Center, 2.1 mi.