Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn Fort Pierce, FL conveniently located between I-95 and Florida's Turnpike on Okeechobee Road. Our friendly staff distinguishes us from other hotels. We want Americas Best Value Inn Fort Pierce to be your home away from home. Our front desk and lobby are open 24 hours a day. Enjoy our free daily continental breakfast. Take a relaxing swim in our large outdoor pool. We offer our guests the conveniences you need when traveling, such as free wireless high-speed Internet access available in our common areas and guest rooms, free local calls, and a guest laundry facility. Relax in the privacy of your own guest room which offers a coffeemaker, hairdryer, satellite TV, desk with lamp, in-room safe, grab bars in the bathroom, and a clock radio. Some of our guest rooms are also equipped with a microwave and mini-refrigerator. Pets are welcome for a non-refundable nightly charge of $10 per pet.
We are close to several local attractions such as Sunrise Theatre of Performing Arts, Navy Seal UDT Museum, St. Lucie County Regional History Center, and St. Lucie County Aquarium. We are just a few miles from the beach. Shop near our hotel in Historic Downtown Fort Pierce, Saturday’s Green Market, or go a little further to some great outlet shopping. Take in a show at the Sunrise Theatre. Explore the area at Fort Pierce Inlet State Park, Lawnwood Skate Park, and Fort Pierce Beaches. Nearby restaurants include Applebee’s, Cowboy’s, Cracker Barrel, Golden Corral, Red Lobster, Steak’n Shake, and Waffle House. At Americas Best Value Inn Fort Pierce, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Lawnwood Skate Park, 3.4 mi.
* Nova Cinemas At Sabal Palm, 4.8 mi.
* Gator Trace Golf and Country Club, 7.5 mi.
* Fairwinds Golf Course, 8.9 mi.
* Rave Motion Pictures St Lucie West 14, 8.9 mi.
* Superplay USA, 9 mi.
* Fort Pierce Beach, 9.1 mi.
* PGA Golf Club, 9.3 mi.
* Navy UDT-Seal Museum, 10.7 mi.
* Beach Horseback Riding, 10.7 mi.
* FPL Energy Encounter, 16.6 mi.
* Vero Fashion Outlets LLC, 18.8 mi.
* Adventure Kayaking Tours, 19.2 mi.
* Free passenger vehicle, bus, commercial truck, boat, and trailer parking
* Guest laundry facility
* Outdoor pool
* Hallstrom Planetarium, 2.1 mi.
* Sunrise Theatre-Performing Art, 6.2 mi.
* A.E. Backus Museum and Gallery, 6.5 mi.
* Manatee Observation Center, 6.5 mi.
* Green Market, 6.6 mi.
* Museum Pointe Park, 6.8 mi.
* St. Lucie County Regional History Center, 7.4 mi.
* St. Lucie County Aquarium, 7.5 mi.
* Tradition Field (St. Lucie Mets/NY Mets Spring Training), 9.6 mi.
* Navy UDT-Seal Museum, 10.7 mi.
* Port St. Lucie Civic Center, 13.8 mi.
* Main Street Fort Pierce (National Award Winner), 14.9 mi.
* Free daily continental breakfast
* Coffee in lobby
* Red Lobster, 0.1 mi.
* Steak'n Shake, 0.1 mi.
* Waffle House, 0.4 mi.
* Cracker Barrel Old Country Store, 0.7 mi.
* Fort Pierce's Own Cowboys BBQ, 1.4 mi.
* Applebee's Neighborhood Grill, 1.5 mi.
* Golden Corral Buffet and Grill, 1.6 mi.
* US Agricultural Department, 2.2 mi.
* Universal Engineering Sciences, 2.3 mi.
* Dickerson Florida Inc, 3.4 mi.
* A-1 Metal Supply Corporation, 4 mi.
* Command Security Corporation, 4.3 mi.
* Mueller Plastics Corporation Inc, 4.5 mi.
* Tropicana Products Inc, 5 mi.
* Harbor Branch Oceanographic Institute, 11.6 mi.
Local Colleges and Universities
* University of Florida, 1.7 mi.
* Indian River State College, 2.1 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Lawnwood Regional Medical Center, 3.6 mi.
* St Lucie Medical Center, 16.8 mi.